By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wants Sega to make another System? Why?

CHYUII said:

What was great about it (at the time)?

It did what Nintendon't.

Around the Network
rckrz6 said:
CHYUII said:
rckrz6 said:

No, there doesn;t need to be another console on the market, multiplatform games would be a nightmare trying to get it to run three different systems  (not including wii as they are not usually direct ports)

What if next gen one of the other companies were banned?

i don't understand what you said

I edited it. I was typing but I was thinking about the fate of Yeswiican, so I typed what I was thinking not what I meant.

I was asking if one of the companies stopped making systems, Sony or Microsoft (or NINTENDO )-= ) would you favor it?

CHYUII said:

I never owned a Seg System but I see a but of Undie-hard on this sight who still cry-out for Sega to make another Game System. WHY!?

What was so great about Sega Systems that makes you think they deserve another chance?

Sega still has gaming in them. They are still making games which could be much better put to use as first party for their own systems. Sega, like Nintendo made their own first party; however, most of the games weren't kiddy. The Dreamcast was the most complete system, which just so happened to lack the DVD format.

First party party Sega franchises: Virtua Fighter, Virtua Cop, Virtua Tennis, Sonic, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Daytona USA, Jet Set Radio, House of the Dead and much more.

Blacksaber said:
Because I'm a Sega Fanboy...also if that does happen I will wet a few of my pants...

I like who can admit that they are a fanboy (I am one too)!

So tell me what makes you a fan, fanboy. Take all the space you need.

CHYUII said:
rckrz6 said:
CHYUII said:
rckrz6 said:

No, there doesn;t need to be another console on the market, multiplatform games would be a nightmare trying to get it to run three different systems  (not including wii as they are not usually direct ports)

What if next gen one of the other companies were banned?

i don't understand what you said

I edited it. I was typing but I was thinking about the fate of Yeswiican, so I typed what I was thinking not what I meant.

I was asking if one of the companies stopped making systems, Sony or Microsoft (or NINTENDO )-= ) would you favor it?

Ive never owned any sega consoles. I couldn;t say i would favor it but if Sony or Microsoft dropped out there would have to be a replacement somewehere to keep it from being a monopoly.   Wii on the other hand i think has a different demographic so im just speaking of xbox and ps3

Around the Network
Smeags said:
CHYUII said:

It did what Nintendon't.

Nintendon't (a name that Nintendo will never patent =-P)

Give me an example.

No.
They are one of the best 3rd Party companies right now and give all systems some great games. They should continue making software.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
CHYUII said:

I never owned a Seg System but I see a but of Undie-hard on this sight who still cry-out for Sega to make another Game System. WHY!?

What was so great about Sega Systems that makes you think they deserve another chance?

Sega still has gaming in them. They are still making games which could be much better put to use as first party for their own systems. Sega, like Nintendo made their own first party; however, most of the games weren't kiddy. The Dreamcast was the most complete system, which just so happened to lack the DVD format.

First party party Sega franchises: Virtua Fighter, Virtua Cop, Virtua Tennis, Sonic, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Daytona USA, Jet Set Radio, House of the Dead and much more.

Was Shenmue good?

I alway like the look of Virtua Fighter in the Arcades.

CHYUII said:
Smeags said:
CHYUII said:

It did what Nintendon't.

Nintendon't (a name that Nintendo will never patent =-P)

Give me an example.

It was more mature where Nintendo was more kiddy.

No, the 3 companies making consoles now are just fine.