By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wants Sega to make another System? Why?

I never owned a Seg System but I see a but of Undie-hard on this sight who still cry-out for Sega to make another Game System. WHY!?

What was so great about Sega Systems that makes you think they deserve another chance?

Around the Network

No just no.

I loved my Sega megadrive, but that was the height, if they did and it turned out anything like how sonic has then I'd rather just keep my found memories of Sega.

i do. because copetition is good for the market.

No, there doesn;t need to be another console on the market, multiplatform games would be a nightmare trying to get it to run three different systems  (not including wii as they are not usually direct ports)

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:
No just no.

LOL

edit: Sorry you got banned

rckrz6 said:

No, there doesn;t need to be another console on the market, multiplatform games would be a nightmare trying to get it to run three different systems  (not including wii as they are not usually direct ports)

What if next gen one of the other companies dropped out of the race?

Because I'm a Sega Fanboy...also if that does happen I will wet a few of my pants...

Former something....

CHYUII said:
rckrz6 said:

What if next gen one of the other companies were banned?

i don't understand what you said

Evocation said:
I loved my Sega megadrive, but that was the height, if they did and it turned out anything like how sonic has then I'd rather just keep my found memories of Sega.

What was great about it (at the time)?