By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Next Big Thing in Gaming IS...?

What do you think is coming Next Generation?

Nintendo has threatened to change when Sony and Microsoft start doing Motion Controls.

Sony and Microsoft have vowed never to be caught sleeping like they did before the Wii.

So when the Next war starts what do you THINK will be the next Big Hype?

(Or do you think it will only be about graphics?)

Around the Network

Zeebo 2

or

Apple iGame

I'd say Sony would launch the PS4 with a set of useable 3D goggles probably. At least from the way they are touting the PS3, I'd say it was a definite option

no i think it will be more about graphics and good games. All 3 consoles will use motion control to some degree.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Anybody betting on headtracking?

Here is a video about that you may have seen. The guys brill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

Around the Network

The next big real gaming will be called real life.....

Carl2291 said:
Zeebo 2

or

Apple iGame

The only way I would ever buy a Apple gaming system is if the ommit "i" from the naming scheme. It is so over played and this is coming from a Mac G5 & iPod owner.

Not to mention it would need some kick ass exclusives that are a must need.

Zeebo or Zeebo 2 on the other hand I would buy just so my friends would go "WTF is that?" lol.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Kzoellner said:
The next big real gaming will be called real life.....

I doubt it. Sony,Nintendo, and Microsoft would not want to be responsible for the law suits resulting from people playing that game. Anything can happen to you in Real Life. If they released it they would have to have a large warning sticker on the side that says: See Clerk to Read the 5,000 page manual and to sign the waiver that excludes our company from any perils that may befall you.

3D on my hdtv that really works

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

CHYUII said:
Anybody betting on headtracking?

Here is a video about that you may have seen. The guys brill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

Old vid but would be intersting to see if any company decides to go this route next gen.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."