By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Next Big Thing in Gaming IS...?

Consoles that liquidize and go up your nose, forcing you into a virtual reality Euphoria where you play everything with your mind comfortably in your chair. When you're done it simply exits out of your nose and freezes up again into a solid object for storage. Games will be sold at retail on High Capacity 200GB quantum crystal shards about half the size DS cartridge. They're inserted into the system and liquidize/harden with it.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Consoles that liquidize and go up your nose, forcing you into a virtual reality Euphoria where you play everything with your mind comfortably in your chair. When you're done it simply exits out of your nose and freezes up again into a solid object for storage. Games will be sold at retail on High Capacity 200GB quantum crystal shards about half the size DS cartridge. They're inserted into the system and liquidize/harden with it.

uhm i'll pass on the nose thing. Ouch.

as for the other I love anything that small that can hold 200GB.

Bullet100000 said:
PS4!!!!!

LOL Keep hope alive my friend. Last Gen I would never have believed Nintendo would (currently) be in first place. And I still don't. I think I am either dead or playing so ellaborate and long fake-out in my Eternal Darkness that I wasn't aware was in the game.

That game tricked me into turning off my system, into think a bug was crawling on my screen, into thinking I was sitting on my volume button on my remote- why not the Nin is (currently) no. 1?

Dang you SK!

WM+

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Kzoellner said:
The next big real gaming will be called real life.....

I don't get it.

Around the Network
Arius Dion said:
WM+

????

Thechalkblock said:
Kzoellner said:
The next big real gaming will be called real life.....

I don't get it.

lol

suit? you wear gloves, knee pads, and elbow pads that recognize your movements. You move and it copies movements?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

CHYUII it is fair game when they are not involved ;)

something similar to onlive or something similar to virtual boy - wireless gogles with head tracking and build in lcd screens, but that's just wishful thinking.
i can say that we will get full 1:1 motion sensing in next MS and sony consoles, but for nintendo - i really have no idea.