By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My E3 2009 Predictions for Sony and Microsoft.

Jeronimo66 said:
infamous8 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

2. New titles never before seen, that will blow our minds.

I am not being bias guys, new titles could mean any amount, realistically from 2 - 3 titles, but Sony could show us like 8 full ps3 games that will blow everyones minds, thats the fun of E3 you never know what you are going to see, I wish I could have listed more games for the ps3, but whatever secret games Sony have I don't know about them, and even if I did, I couldn't say anything.

All those games for the 360 I listed are rumors that I have been hearing over and over again, thats why the 360 list is bigger.

Ha. GTFO with that crap. You're not bias? Are you kidding me? Look at your signature, kid.

My sig speaks the truth not bias.

Except for the sales prediction ofcourse, that remains to be seen.

And look at your whole sig and picture, should I assume you are bias because you don't have any 360 games in your sig, no, what that means, is that you like those games, or prefer the ps3, or you are a playstation fan, do you even know what bias means, let me help you out.

Bias - to cause partiality or favoritism in (a person); influence, esp. unfairly.

Bias I am not.

Whatever you say bro.

Around the Network

Wow, having that tongue out really set me straight.

LOL!

infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
BTW yo_john...youve already admitted that you want MGS4. So obviously you havent even fully played the game yet.

I own both a 360 and Ps3... Ive played Gears (i like that game alot actually), Ive played Halo3, Ive played Mass Effect, etc etc etc.... and MGS4 is far better than all of them.

like i said...its your opinion...

It's the opinion of all gamers over 12 years old who have both a Ps3 and 360.

You can't even talk, kid. You only have one system. LOL@You. Get a job. You HAVE to be a 360 fanboy, because that's all you own. I CHOOSE to support Ps3 despite owning a 360 aswell. Why? Because it's the better system.

really i doubt that you own a 360.

Ive had my 360 since 2007. I've only had the Ps3 since 2009.

LOL@You doubting someone owns both 360 and Ps3. Like it's so unbelievable??? Nope. Grown folks with real jobs can do that. I'm sure your parents only bought you a 360 because it was cheaper, and now youre stuck with it so YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE A 360 FANBOY. You dont even know what you are missing out on.

I aint missing out on anything dude.  I bought a 360 myself and love every second of it.  I am an Xbox fan, doesnt make me bias or fanboy......it seems fanboys like you's only comeback is you cant afford a PS3, nice job, NOT!

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 anouncement, yes, I know people will say it's not going to happen, but let's get real, no one can really prove this will NOT happen, so therefore it is possible, and I know this will be another huge blow for the competition, so therefore people don't want to believe it can happen, but too bad, I said it anyway.

MS is stupid like the other posters said. If they announced it in E3. When it will be release 2010? Gamers will not care anymore.
MGS 5 is most likely. Even if I don't like that to happen exclusives FTW

One thing to say about Microsoft before I move onto Sony: It's too late for an announcement of MGS4 going to 360. Kojima's flat out denied it. It will be a year old. Nobody will care anymore.

SONY:

1) Release dates for every game in the 2009 lineup, as well as confirmation that God of War III will release in March 2010.

2) (I wish) Announcement of next Team ICO game, short teaser.

3) Gameplay footage for R&CF: A Crack in Time, Uncharted 2, MAG, Heavy Rain, some others.

4) Gran Turismo 5 release month. Maybe December 2009, maybe 2010.

5) Announcement that Sony is purchasing Media Molecule (maybe)

6) Price Cut announcement, to $349/$449.

7) Re-confirm that Versus will be PS3 exclusive.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
ShadowSoldier said:
Oh god it's almost been a year people! Get over it, MGS4 and all it's updates/upgrades will remain a PS3 exclusive.
The fact that the man behind it says that there will be no MGS4 for the 360 should be proof enough. The fact that they then added.

I mean come on why are people still saying that MGS4 is going to go multiplat IT WONT. If MGS4 goes Multiplat I'll ban myself from VGchartz until 6 months after the Multiplat version is released on the Xbox 360.

Xbots think it will port over since they lost alot of there exclusives to Ps3. What these kids are missing, is the fact that MS PAID for those to be timed exclusives. Sony doesn't pay for timed exclusives, so it was simply Kojima/Konamis choice to be exclusive.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Oh god it's almost been a year people! Get over it, MGS4 and all it's updates/upgrades will remain a PS3 exclusive.
The fact that the man behind it says that there will be no MGS4 for the 360 should be proof enough. The fact that they then added.

I mean come on why are people still saying that MGS4 is going to go multiplat IT WONT. If MGS4 goes Multiplat I'll ban myself from VGchartz until 6 months after the Multiplat version is released on the Xbox 360.

Xbots think it will port over since they lost alot of there exclusives to Ps3. What these kids are missing, is the fact that MS PAID for those to be timed exclusives. Sony doesn't pay for timed exclusives, so it was simply Kojima/Konamis choice to be exclusive.

I doubt Konami let it be exclusive completely out of the goodness of their hearts. Sony didn't give anything absurd, like the $25 million Microsoft "loaned" to Take Two for The Lost and Damned, but I'm pretty sure they gave something. A box of chocolates, perhaps, or a fruit basket.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
BTW yo_john...youve already admitted that you want MGS4. So obviously you havent even fully played the game yet.

I own both a 360 and Ps3... Ive played Gears (i like that game alot actually), Ive played Halo3, Ive played Mass Effect, etc etc etc.... and MGS4 is far better than all of them.

You can't even talk, kid. You only have one system. LOL@You. Get a job. You HAVE to be a 360 fanboy, because that's all you own. I CHOOSE to support Ps3 despite owning a 360 aswell. Why? Because it's the better system.

I have a PS3.

I have a 360.

I'm over 12.

My opinion of Metal Gear Solid 4 is that it's the worst movie I've watched in a long while. 

badgenome said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

I have a PS3.

I have a 360.

I'm over 12.

My opinion of Metal Gear Solid 4 is that it's the worst movie I've watched in a long while. 

Not the movie argument again. Please just tell me your playing the Devil's Advocate just to piss him off

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I think MS should announce xbox720 for 2010 December. :)