By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My E3 2009 Predictions for Sony and Microsoft.

yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
BTW yo_john...youve already admitted that you want MGS4. So obviously you havent even fully played the game yet.

I own both a 360 and Ps3... Ive played Gears (i like that game alot actually), Ive played Halo3, Ive played Mass Effect, etc etc etc.... and MGS4 is far better than all of them.

like i said...its your opinion...

It's the opinion of all gamers over 12 years old who have both a Ps3 and 360.

You can't even talk, kid. You only have one system. LOL@You. Get a job. You HAVE to be a 360 fanboy, because that's all you own. I CHOOSE to support Ps3 despite owning a 360 aswell. Why? Because it's the better system.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
BTW yo_john...youve already admitted that you want MGS4. So obviously you havent even fully played the game yet.

I own both a 360 and Ps3... Ive played Gears (i like that game alot actually), Ive played Halo3, Ive played Mass Effect, etc etc etc.... and MGS4 is far better than all of them.

You can't even talk, kid. You only have one system. LOL@You. Get a job. You HAVE to be a 360 fanboy, because that's all you own. I CHOOSE to support Ps3 despite owning a 360 aswell. Why? Because it's the better system.

Holy shit you have alot of time!!!   You asked every single gamer who has both a 360 and a PS3 over 12 if they think MGS4 is the best game ever?!!?  and they said yes?!?! LMAO!!!!  Your an absolutly hilarious fanboy!!!

But really i doubt that you own a 360.

like i said its just your opinion...nothing else.

Jeronimo66 said:

Every year I get hyped for E3 as do many gamers, but this year I believe will be big, and I mean BIG! (c heres the cool part about it. every1 is saying its gonna be big, so is the press, BUT WHAT exaclty is going to make it big? something is going to be anounced and thats got me looking forward to it.)

I believe this E3 will be the biggest E3 since E3 2005 when Microsoft spoke more about the Xbox 360 and when Sony showed the PS3 for the first time and showed the Killzone 2 trailer. (thats what e3 is hoping for aswell)

But this E3 will be even bigger than E3 2005, the reason why I feel this way is because we will finally see the games that these consoles are really capable of, so we are not just seeing new hardware and game trailers like we saw in 2005, but real-time gameplay.

Let's Start with Sony.

1. PSP 2 Reveal - This is a big one, and will create tons of buzz for Sony at E3. (redisgned psp u mean)

2. New titles never before seen, that will blow our minds. (kinda generic)

3. New PS3 controller - Yes, I said a new PS3 controller, probably a redesign or something completely different. (maybe a peripheral but not a new controller)

That's all I can think of for Sony, but these 3 things should be enough to satisfy PS3 fans and create tremendous Buzz for Sony.

Now onto Microsoft.

I don't know where to begin as I am expecting a barrage of anouncments.

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 anouncement, yes, I know people will say it's not going to happen, but let's get real, no one can really prove this will NOT happen, so therefore it is possible, and I know this will be another huge blow for the competition, so therefore people don't want to believe it can happen, but too bad, I said it anyway.(keep dreaming, Guns of the patriots is ps3s BUT MGS4: Substience maaaybe)

2. Halo 3: ODST real-time gameplay footage, OHHHH MY GAAAWD!, yes, I am extremely hyped for this one. (i still cant believe they are whoring out the franchise, i dotn wana play a recon soilder i want my master cheif)

3. Gears of War 2 DLC, I am not talking about a map pack here, think more Grand Theft Auto 4 DLC, yes, I know what you are thinking.(if u mean new campagin like halo odst, and the lost and the dammed for gta4 then no... just no)

4. Mass Effect 2 real-time gameplay footage, expect to have your Jaws dropped when this happens.(probably)

5. New Big Exclusive RPG Revealed.(uhmm elder scrolls 5 maybe?)

6. RARE to show off 2 new titles.(they are not high up on most peoples lists these days)

7. Alan Wake real-time gameplay footage. (looking forward to it)

8. Microsoft gets more Exclusive DLC (i could c that, but then again, DLC doesn't push a game that much. gta sold more simply because there are more americans with 360s)

9. Something else that will blow our minds to wrap up the conference, as Microsoft have the habit of doing. (would make sense for them to do it. but its no a habbit, it was their attempt to kill the ps3 last year)

Now onto some Multiplatform Anouncements.

Konami - Kojima shows at least one new game that will blow our minds. (hopefully)

Modern Warfare 2 real-time gameplay footage. (makes sense)

Bioshock 2 real-time gameplay footage.(makes sense)

As you can tell I am a 360 fan, but this is all I have, and I think those will be the biggest things from Sony this year, and I think I provided more exciting news about Sony than most other Sony fans E3 09 threads, as to why I didn't include Nintendo, I just don't care about the Wii, sorry. (lol nice)

E3 starts Monday, June 1st at 9:30 AM. (cant waiiit)

infamous8 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

2. New titles never before seen, that will blow our minds.

I am not being bias guys, new titles could mean any amount, realistically from 2 - 3 titles, but Sony could show us like 8 full ps3 games that will blow everyones minds, thats the fun of E3 you never know what you are going to see, I wish I could have listed more games for the ps3, but whatever secret games Sony have I don't know about them, and even if I did, I couldn't say anything.

All those games for the 360 I listed are rumors that I have been hearing over and over again, thats why the 360 list is bigger.

Ha. GTFO with that crap. You're not bias? Are you kidding me? Look at your signature, kid.

My sig speaks the truth not bias.

Except for the sales prediction ofcourse, that remains to be seen.

And look at your whole sig and picture, should I assume you are bias because you don't have any 360 games in your sig, no, what that means, is that you like those games, or prefer the ps3, or you are a playstation fan, do you even know what bias means, let me help you out.

Bias - to cause partiality or favoritism in (a person); influence, esp. unfairly.

Bias I am not.

yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

really i doubt that you own a 360.

Ive had my 360 since 2007. I've only had the Ps3 since 2009.

LOL@You doubting someone owns both 360 and Ps3. Like it's so unbelievable??? Nope. Grown folks with real jobs can do that. I'm sure your parents only bought you a 360 because it was cheaper, and now youre stuck with it so YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE A 360 FANBOY. You dont even know what you are missing out on.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

really i doubt that you own a 360.

Ive had my 360 since 2007. I've only had the Ps3 since 2009.

LOL@You doubting someone owns both 360 and Ps3. Like it's so unbelievable??? Nope. Grown folks with real jobs can do that. I'm sure your parents only bought you a 360 because it was cheaper, and now youre stuck with it so YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE A 360 FANBOY. You dont even know what you are missing out on.

Go through my post history..i've mentioned numerous time how i would like to have a ps3...And i'm supossed to take your word for it??  lol but i'm done derailing this thread so this is my last post on this.

wow @ infamous8,

way to show how mature "grown folk" can be by attacking other posters

believe it or not some people bought 360s because they preferred the game selection more

even more, believe it or not, not all gamers over 12 think mgs4 is the best game of this generation (although i did enjoy the game)

rafichamp said:
I think that Microsoft will just add very big things to their online, and Sony will show off a lot of games, and Nintendo is just a big ? , but if I dont see any new games for Wii, im selling it.

The majority of Microsofts announcements are going to have something to do with new titles. I'm willing to bet on it.

yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

Holy shit you have alot of time!!!   You asked every single gamer who has both a 360 and a PS3 over 12 if they think MGS4 is the best game ever?!!?  and they said yes?!?! LMAO!!!!  Your an absolutly hilarious fanboy!!!

But really i doubt that you own a 360.

like i said its just your opinion...nothing else.

Mass Effect > MGS4

Oh god it's almost been a year people! Get over it, MGS4 and all it's updates/upgrades will remain a PS3 exclusive.
The fact that the man behind it says that there will be no MGS4 for the 360 should be proof enough. The fact that they then added.

-PS3's, PSPs and Sony Ericsson phones, a PS3 controller when controlling the MK.II and III
- Imacs, Macbook pros and Ipods
- The whole psycho mantis bit and the improvement in hardware and controller bits.
- The whole poking fun at disc swapping.

I mean come on why are people still saying that MGS4 is going to go multiplat IT WONT. If MGS4 goes Multiplat I'll ban myself from VGchartz until 6 months after the Multiplat version is released on the Xbox 360.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi