By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My E3 2009 Predictions for Sony and Microsoft.

I agree with Gebx. It's great if Konami wants to port MGS4 of it's own accord.

But if Microsoft spent any money on it (save perhaps cutting additional per disk fees) then it was a stupid waste.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

There won't be a PSP 2 anouncement.
(>'.')>

yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

LOL MGS4 will not be a huge blow to the competition. Anyone who really wanted that game, already bought it on the Ps3. It will be a year old by the time it's released on 360 (if ever). Honestly, I dont think it will go on 360...but even if it does, it's not a big deal at this point. Now if they had announced MGS4 on 360 LAST YEAR, it wouldve been huge. Not so much now. Keep dreaming kid... I'll be playing MGS4 on my Ps3 in a few minutes.

I like how you mentioned ONE thing about games for Ps3 and NINE for the 360.
What a crappy opening post.

Thats because he is more interested in the 360 than PS3 so how bout you get over it....

If that's the case, then he shouldve made this thread in the MS forum instead of coming here with a false pretense of being interested in both systems E3s, while having a clear bias.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

LOL MGS4 will not be a huge blow to the competition. Anyone who really wanted that game, already bought it on the Ps3. It will be a year old by the time it's released on 360 (if ever). Honestly, I dont think it will go on 360...but even if it does, it's not a big deal at this point. Now if they had announced MGS4 on 360 LAST YEAR, it wouldve been huge. Not so much now. Keep dreaming kid... I'll be playing MGS4 on my Ps3 in a few minutes.

Thats because he is more interested in the 360 than PS3 so how bout you get over it....

If that's the case, then he shouldve made this thread in the MS forum instead of coming here with a false pretense of being interested in both systems E3s, while having a clear bias.

All this outrage is pretty funny coming from someone who dropped by the Halo 3 wall just to say, "hay u guise mgs4 is better!!!11"

badgenome said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

All this outrage is pretty funny coming from someone who dropped by the Halo 3 wall just to say, "hay u guise mgs4 is better!!!11"

It is better. Atleast I didnt make a pretentious thread about both companies, and then clearly favor one of them. I simply started a well-accepted FACT.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

well you will be mad when e3 come around

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

MS Blowing oour minds at the end as they have a habit of doing???

Once makes it a habit??? News to me.

Also, Kojima never spit out lines like "We currently have nothing planned for 360", "I don't comment on rumors and speculation" or even "right now, nothing is in the works"... the man straight up said "There will not be a 360 version"... Can't we all live with that?? Is it really hard to rap your mind around the idea that PS3 has a few really good 3rd Party Exclusives??

4 ≈ One

The xbots are just dreaming. Can't blame them, can we? MGS4 is the best game this generation.

infamous8 said:
MGS4 is the best game this generation.

Not even close.

I would be happy as hell if there was a new controller for the PS3, its the one thing I hate about the PS3, the controller blows compared to the 360 controller(- dpad)

infamous8 said:
badgenome said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
infamous8 said:

All this outrage is pretty funny coming from someone who dropped by the Halo 3 wall just to say, "hay u guise mgs4 is better!!!11"

It is better. Atleast I didnt make a pretentious thread about both companies, and then clearly favor one of them. I simply started a well-accepted FACT.

lol god your a funny man!!