By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My E3 2009 Predictions for Sony and Microsoft.

TowlieFTW said:
infamous8 said:
MGS4 is the best game this generation.

Not even close.

I would be happy as hell if there was a new controller for the PS3, its the one thing I hate about the PS3, the controller blows compared to the 360 controller(- dpad)

It's the best exclusive this generation........ nuff said.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
TowlieFTW said:
infamous8 said:
MGS4 is the best game this generation.

Not even close.

I would be happy as hell if there was a new controller for the PS3, its the one thing I hate about the PS3, the controller blows compared to the 360 controller(- dpad)

IMO It's the best exclusive this generation........ nuff said.

There fixed it for you :)

Also since when was this generation already over???

LOL@you nitpicking the way I worded my sentence. I never said it was over. I said it was the best game this gen. Obviously this gen isnt over... it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

OHHHH MY GAAAWD! ROFLMAO

BTW yo_john...youve already admitted that you want MGS4. So obviously you havent even fully played the game yet.

I own both a 360 and Ps3... Ive played Gears (i like that game alot actually), Ive played Halo3, Ive played Mass Effect, etc etc etc.... and MGS4 is far better than all of them.

Around the Network

2. New titles never before seen, that will blow our minds.

I am not being bias guys, new titles could mean any amount, realistically from 2 - 3 titles, but Sony could show us like 8 full ps3 games that will blow everyones minds, thats the fun of E3 you never know what you are going to see, I wish I could have listed more games for the ps3, but whatever secret games Sony have I don't know about them, and even if I did, I couldn't say anything.

All those games for the 360 I listed are rumors that I have been hearing over and over again, thats why the 360 list is bigger.

Dgc1808 said:

MS Blowing oour minds at the end as they have a habit of doing???

Once makes it a habit??? News to me.

Also, Kojima never spit out lines like "We currently have nothing planned for 360", "I don't comment on rumors and speculation" or even "right now, nothing is in the works"... the man straight up said "There will not be a 360 version"... Can't we all live with that?? Is it really hard to rap your mind around the idea that PS3 has a few really good 3rd Party Exclusives??

Microsoft did it back in E3 2004 when they ended the show with a halo 2 trailer if I am not mistaken, so that's twice now.

Jeronimo66 said:

I am not being bias guys, new titles could mean any amount, realistically from 2 - 3 titles, but Sony could show us like 8 full ps3 games that will blow everyones minds, thats the fun of E3 you never know what you are going to see, I wish I could have listed more games for the ps3, but whatever secret games Sony have I don't know about them, and even if I did, I couldn't say anything.

All those games for the 360 I listed are rumors that I have been hearing over and over again, thats why the 360 list is bigger.

Ha. GTFO with that crap. You're not bias? Are you kidding me? Look at your signature, kid.

infamous8 said:
BTW yo_john...youve already admitted that you want MGS4. So obviously you havent even fully played the game yet.

I own both a 360 and Ps3... Ive played Gears (i like that game alot actually), Ive played Halo3, Ive played Mass Effect, etc etc etc.... and MGS4 is far better than all of them.

like i said...its your opinion...

infamous8 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

I am not being bias guys, new titles could mean any amount, realistically from 2 - 3 titles, but Sony could show us like 8 full ps3 games that will blow everyones minds, thats the fun of E3 you never know what you are going to see, I wish I could have listed more games for the ps3, but whatever secret games Sony have I don't know about them, and even if I did, I couldn't say anything.

Ha. GTFO with that crap. You're not bias? Are you kidding me? Look at your signature, kid.

My sig speaks the truth not bias.

Except for the sales prediction ofcourse, that remains to be seen.

And look at your whole sig and picture, should I assume you are bias because you don't have any 360 games in your sig, no, what that means, is that you like those games, or prefer the ps3, or you are a playstation fan, do you even know what bias means, let me help you out.

Bias - to cause partiality or favoritism in (a person); influence, esp. unfairly.

Bias I am not.