By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

The game is obviously awesome judging by reviews, and seems long, the aspect missing in MadWorld.

The problem is that the game isn't hyped near enough, so i'm afraid for the sale results.

Around the Network
lazyrider said:
You just made my day noname!

My kid (month and a half old) wakes me up at 5 in the morning. I'm dead tired. Browse the internet with him in my arms. Check out this thread. Fall in love with the game. Check my watch for the time (btw, took me close to an hour to go through everything... See the date is April 24.

Oh, did I mention I live in Europe and will be getting the game today then? You gotta love it! And, kid was asleep the whole time while I was reading (things are more enjoyable when a baby is not screaming in your ears for hours at a time...).

Now I am almost waiting for more sleepless nights from my kid so I can play this then!!

Happy to help! Enjoy it for me, eh?

joora said:
The game is obviously awesome judging by reviews, and seems long, the aspect missing in MadWorld.

The problem is that the game isn't hyped near enough, so i'm afraid for the sale results.

Oh it's going to bomb at retail, no doubt.

But at least we get to play it first!

Edit: I added IGN Australia's review (thanks oyvoyvoyv!). It's a 91. Looks like this game's going to end in the high 80's, metacritic-wise.

Poor Little King's Story, it's in 50Hz/576i and no 480p. :*(

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Bought it today (along with Pikmin 2 and Broken Sword).

THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

A must buy! No matter what!

Around the Network

I soooo love this game so far, 3 hours in and I haven't even beaten the first King yet :)

I love the music in it, it have alot of familiar old classic tunes now and then.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Lucky europeans who get to play before me. Looking forward to more in-depth impressions from VGChartz members.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Lucky europeans who get to play before me. Looking forward to more in-depth impressions from VGChartz members.

Ditto and likewise. I've seen a few scattered around other threads, but no one's gone in-depth yet.

I can't believe I missed this thread.

I am very excited for this game. I hope I'll have the money to get all the games I want on June 23rd.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
I can't believe I missed this thread.

I am very excited for this game. I hope I'll have the money to get all the games I want on June 23rd.

Ah yes, June 23: When Wallets Die.

Which f***tard piled EVERYTHING in that one day?!