By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

vonboysp said:
well, at least we'll get to see the first week of european sales around the end of next week, right? that will be interesting to look at.

I figure if I start crying now, I can pace the pain over a week's time, and as a result not become clinically depressed.

Around the Network

Finnbar said:
There I'm a member now! if only the DP were not so petite.

Welcome aboard! Love how you positioned the demon cow in particular.

Well thank you, i like to bask in my skills at paint also lol. Man i need photoshop or something.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Finnbar said:

Finnbar said:

Well thank you, i like to bask in my skills at paint also lol. Man i need photoshop or something.

Saicho turned me in the direction of Gimp. Try it out: it's very similar to photoshop, but completely free. (It's the program I used to make the banners in this thread).

I'm not going to include it in the OP (The Telegraph, an English newspaper, isn't exactly your standard game reviewer...although that's advantageous in many ways) but they went ahead and reviewed it.

Edit: Well, if metacritic is willing to add it...>_>

Cut-n-paste omitted.

Will Little King Story be AAA? http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/littlekingsstory

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:
Will Little King Story be AAA? http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/littlekingsstory

Hell !@#(-ing YES!

noname2200 said:
Finnbar said:

Finnbar said:

Saicho turned me in the direction of Gimp. Try it out: it's very similar to photoshop, but completely free. (It's the program I used to make the banners in this thread).

Ok thanks, Ill be sure to try that out at a more decent hour.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

You just made my day noname!

My kid (month and a half old) wakes me up at 5 in the morning. I'm dead tired. Browse the internet with him in my arms. Check out this thread. Fall in love with the game. Check my watch for the time (btw, took me close to an hour to go through everything... See the date is April 24.

Oh, did I mention I live in Europe and will be getting the game today then? You gotta love it! And, kid was asleep the whole time while I was reading (things are more enjoyable when a baby is not screaming in your ears for hours at a time...).

Now I am almost waiting for more sleepless nights from my kid so I can play this then!!

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

aewsome dude. it feels so nice when you say forget the release date, or not even know the release date in the first place, and just casually stroll the internets and discover it's coming out that day lol.

also, about the release date today, is it the day the game will actually be in most stores, or is it just the shipping date? will it probably be the same thing in the us launch?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
aewsome dude. it feels so nice when you say forget the release date, or not even know the release date in the first place, and just casually stroll the internets and discover it's coming out that day lol.

also, about the release date today, is it the day the game will actually be in most stores, or is it just the shipping date? will it probably be the same thing in the us launch?

I believe in Europe that the release date on the internet is the same day they get it in the stores, or they could possibly get it in stores earlier as a few people have.

I think the US is the only place where the date is typically the ship date.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)