By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

I'm going to say it will end with a 87 average....also I will pick this up...

Former something....

Around the Network
Finnbar said:
so this comes out tomorrow eh.... hmmm i might just pick it up. and that 95 rateing makes buying this easier.

only if you live in Europe.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I got the game today!!! Will post impressions later. So far: the game rocks, but it's not perfect by a long shot.

nordlead said:
Finnbar said:
so this comes out tomorrow eh.... hmmm i might just pick it up. and that 95 rateing makes buying this easier.

only if you live in Europe.

oh so its june 23rd for us in NA then? I dont see anyhtign beside the dates i just assumes NA was tomorrow. Darn..

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Amazon just turned off my order (for no apparent reason).

Is there some conspiracy to keep me from getting this game?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

I wasn't considering this game but here's another noname thread that makes me change my mind ^^

Though I'll have to wait for NTSC, PAL Wii is at parent's place.

Btw why doesn't this have a JP release date yet?

What a game!! Got it today and just loving it. The game has the feel and polish of a Nintendo made game. Please please buy this game. If you work hard for your money and want to spend it well then there probably want be a better game this year on wii nay any console.

There I'm a member now! if only the DP were not so petite.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Blacksaber said:
I'm going to say it will end with a 87 average....also I will pick this up...

That sounds about right to me, actually. Lots of 90s, but a few 80s will drag it down.

Oyvoyvoyv said:

Amazon just turned off my order (for no apparent reason).

Is there some conspiracy to keep me from getting this game?

Wow. That's just...wow. First the place that's getting shut down by Amazon, and now Amazon proper...

alekth said:

I wasn't considering this game but here's another noname thread that makes me change my mind ^^

Though I'll have to wait for NTSC, PAL Wii is at parent's place.

Btw why doesn't this have a JP release date yet?

YEAH! Scientific proof that these pay off in the end!

As for Japan, my theory is that something big is going on at Marvelous (the supposed Japanese publisher). First they get taken off as co-publishers in the U.S., then they move Muramasa to another publisher, and they're being quiet about this...Considering how I'm interested in so many of their games, I'm dying to hear what's going on behind closed doors.

paulkelly1980 said:
What a game!! Got it today and just loving it. The game has the feel and polish of a Nintendo made game. Please please buy this game. If you work hard for your money and want to spend it well then there probably want be a better game this year on wii nay any console.

Glad to hear it! I've yet to hear any bad word about this one, aside from Eurogamer's racism charge (...). Hope this keeps up!

Chrizum said:
I got the game today!!! Will post impressions later. So far: the game rocks, but it's not perfect by a long shot.

I'm not counting that as a "bad word"!

Just kidding. Also glad to hear it. It DOES seem from the videos that the game's got some shortcomings, but I'm happy to hear that the overall package is good. Looking forward to reading your impressions as well.

Finnbar said:
There I'm a member now! if only the DP were not so petite.

Welcome aboard! Love how you positioned the demon cow in particular.

well, at least we'll get to see the first week of european sales around the end of next week, right? that will be interesting to look at.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.