By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

i was more asking if somebody could record some gameplay when they get the game friday, but thanks anyway for looking noname, it's the thought that counts.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network
axumblade said:

This was just posted on IGN. I don't think it's been posted on here yet but the game looks awesome.

Nice find. While it's mostly old, it's also one of the better edited videos yet. Maybe I should toss one of the other ones in favor of this one...

the thread title is pure win

hello how are you.

Got the game yesterday, and i'm already a few hours into it...

I won't spoil anything, i won't give you detailed impressions, but trust me guys: if you've liked what you've seen so far, you won't be disappointed, this game is a little gem and is just... marvelous... :)

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

The ONM in Australia gave this game a 92%, don't know if it's been posted yet..

Around the Network

I finally read the OP and you convinced me to buy the game Looks like it will be tons of fun.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

68soul said:

Got the game yesterday, and i'm already a few hours into it...

I won't spoil anything, i won't give you detailed impressions, but trust me guys: if you've liked what you've seen so far, you won't be disappointed, this game is a little gem and is just... marvelous... :)

Thanks for that (both the non-spoilers and the impressions). I'll be exiting the thread tomorrow morning, so y'all can go as spoiler-happy as you want, but I'm happy to hear that the critics were right so far.

puffy said:
The ONM in Australia gave this game a 92%, don't know if it's been posted yet..

I put up ONM's rating, but I'm not sure if there's a difference between Europe's and Australia's.

nordlead said:
I finally read the OP and you convinced me to buy the game Looks like it will be tons of fun.

Woo-hoo! noname claims victory!

Great thread. It looks so much like Pikmin. Definatily made me intrested.

Revogamer gave it a 95. So did EveryEye. Added to the OP.

so this comes out tomorrow eh.... hmmm i might just pick it up. and that 95 rateing makes buying this easier.

oh and this will be an awesome filler to byde the time till we get another pikmin. 

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!