By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The "Banned Members Thread" ~~ Find out Who got banned & then discuss HERE!

@killer

I thought he was ACTUALLY banned for a sec

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I think the mods need a vocabulary lesson, faggot does not mean your a homo, oh wait the society we live in today is so pathetic that people believe it does.

What fantasy world do you live in where people actually talk like that?  Have you ever heard anybody say "I'm gonna smoke faggots all day and have a gay old time?"  Any time anybody uses those words like that, they're either over 70 years old, or joking.

Definitions change constantly, and all languages evolve.

People use those words to hurt, to insult, and to make fun of people or things.  Now people use the word "gay" to mean "lame."  Guess where that evolved from?  People thinking gays are lame.  This isn't rocket science.

You'd understand if we started saying "Man that guy's a real leo-j" to mean "He's an idiot."

The Ghost of RubangB said:
leo-j said:
I think the mods need a vocabulary lesson, faggot does not mean your a homo, oh wait the society we live in today is so pathetic that people believe it does.

What fantasy world do you live in where people actually talk like that?  Have you ever heard anybody say "I'm gonna smoke faggots all day and have a gay old time?"  Any time anybody uses those words like that, they're either over 70 years old, or joking.

People use those words to hurt, to insult, and to make fun of people or things.  Now people use the word "gay" to mean "lame."  Guess where that evolved from?  People thinking gays are lame.  This isn't rocket science.

You'd understand if we started saying "Man that guy's a real leo-j" to mean "He's an idiot."

or while being forced to carry out/recite a drama in their English literature class where they study pre 1900's english

YES I went through that torture!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I really don't see how people manage to get themselves banned in here. I've been in many heated debates in my long stay here but I've never been banned and warned only twice since joining (both times deserved I must admit).
The mods are very nice as long as you simply obey the rules, how hard can that be?

PS: SmokedHostage's ban reason made me lol...

Edit; KylieDog actually has a point now that I think about it. Perhaps this was a bad idea?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
leo-j said:

LMAO!!! Rubang your dead on humor could get you banned..."Pulling a Leo-j"

Around the Network

I'm expecting to see the next ban in this thread by KylieDog for having a sig that long. OOOOOOH DIS.

But yeah, KylieDog is right. We're not supposed to gather and make fun of the banned folks when they can't defend themselves.

word from above says this should be locked, and so I perform my duty. Locked.

Wait smokedhostage is banned? , news to me.
i still think its not fair that carmina got banned!