By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The "Banned Members Thread" ~~ Find out Who got banned & then discuss HERE!

nice hopefully the mods are cool with this and you can update this for a long time. Also going back to recently banned members would be cool

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network

@dallinor

maybe its not from today

it doesn't give you the ban date

but I did it using the user profile & then last logged in banend members

then I randomly went till smoked hostage as I felt that must be probably how many got banned today

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Lol smokedhostage got banned for homophobic language.

To be honest as part of an attempt at communication it would be nice if the moderators actually had some method of displaying current and limited time bans with brief explanations. It makes things a lot more transparent.

Communications for the war...

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

You should've named this the Hall of Shame XD

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
nice hopefully the mods are cool with this and you can update this for a long time. Also going back to recently banned members would be cool

Well I don't see the problem mods will have with this

it won't turn into a spam fest like the "walls" of banned members did

I'll update every 2 days....or even daily if enough OVER 500 Posts people get banned or something like that

ofcourse I'll update with a post & the OP

but as I'm updating with a post too.....anyone can actualy UPDATE it...

I just think its cool to talk about those members....share our feeling about em leaving for a little while

ninjakido was alt from account he asked to ban. "million" :P

@forest-spirit

hmmm....but some people get banned unjustly like me ;)

lol so hall of shame is harsh

@axumblade

I just felt his homophobic comment was done more jokingly than really with spite towards homosexuals

I think SmokedHostages ban was harsh, he wasn't directly insulting someone, instead just saying a word that could be deemed offensive.