By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The *OFFICIAL* Ban Thread

Tell why you were banned.

Did you accept it?

Are some of the moderators being unfair?

I`ve been banned a couple of times because of harsh language, and I accept it, but here are the strange bans:

Moderator: Nordlead

Reason: Flaming (It is totally uncalled for to call people racist scum.)

Why the ban is ridicoulous: Every racist IS a scum.

Moderator: Torillian

Reason: Flaming (Please learn to describe your distaste for someone more eloquently, preferably without childish insults.)

Why the ban is ridicoulous: Either you describe a distaste for someone yer own way, or you don`t.

This thread is made for fun, and not to attack anyone or letting out anger for being banned.

Thank you

Around the Network

ban this guy! :p

non-gravity said:
ban this guy! :p

That would be funny :D

I don't really see any reason not to ban you....or at the least, lock the thread.

I've never been banned!

I've gotten a few warnings, but they were all reasonable.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

twesterm banned me for spamming but i didnt i hate him for that

then i got banned for having a too big sig (accepted)

then i got a ban for having a naked girl playing wii as a gif in my sig (not accepted)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Mod: Stof

Time: 1 week

Reason: "He requested a ban so he can focus on his studies. He's actually a good guy."

super_etecoon said:
I don't really see any reason not to ban you....or at the least, lock the thread.

Why? In Norway we have liberty of speech. You know what that means? It makes a democraty perfect, and makes great wealth. Believe it or not.

Brett should be banned from VGchartz!

koopatrooper said:
twesterm banned me for spamming but i didnt i hate him for that

then i got banned for having a too big sig (accepted)

then i got a ban for having a naked girl playing wii as a gif in my sig (not accepted)

You might want to fix your sig before you get banned for it again lol