By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 to be Multiplatform?

Smashed said:
I wouldn't buy it anyways, Killzone 2 destroys halo.

really??? don't make me prove you dead wrong...

Around the Network
Smashed said:

Would that be "destroys" in the sense of has better graphics, playability, userbase?  Please, get serious.  Yeah, Halo 3 isn't at the forefront of the shooters graphically, but it "destroys" KZ2 in popularity and online match capability.  How may copies of KZ2 have been sold?  How many copies of Halo 3 were sold on the first day?

Give me a break.  If you people are going to argue the relative merits of each shooter, at least make it a PLAUSIBLE argument.  Sheesh.

crumas2 said:
Smashed said:

Would that be "destroys" in the sense of has better graphics, playability, userbase?  Please, get serious.  Yeah, Halo 3 isn't at the forefront of the shooters graphically, but it "destroys" KZ2 in popularity and online match capability.  How may copies of KZ2 have been sold?  How many copies of Halo 3 were sold on the first day?

Give me a break.  If you people are going to argue the relative merits of each shooter, at least make it a PLAUSIBLE argument.  Sheesh.

That is my opinion, why are you targeting me on it? I didn't say "It destroys halo in EVERY shape and form possible" did I? I just think it's a better game. And i'm speaking truthfully, god forbid halo ever came to playstation, I wouldn't buy it. And @ the bolded point, I'm sorry the previous Killzone game didn't sell 8 million copies, like halo 2 did. I like everything about Killzone 2, the graphics, online, single player etc.

And @ yo_john117, it's your opinion, I really don't care what you have to say about it.

Smashed said:

That is my opinion, why are you targeting me on it? I didn't say "It destroys halo in EVERY shape and form possible" did I? I just think it's a better game. And i'm speaking truthfully, god forbid halo ever came to playstation, I wouldn't buy it. And @ the bolded point, I'm sorry the previous Killzone game didn't sell 8 million copies, like halo 2 did. I like everything about Killzone 2, the graphics, online, single player etc.

And @ yo_john117, it's your opinion, I really don't care what you have to say about it.

I'm not singling you out, if that's what you mean, as I also responded to a similar comment by KillZoned.

My point is that it's generally better to argue specific, defendable points instead of making blanket statements--such as "KZ2 destroys Halo"--that "imply" that one game is overwhelmingly superior to another.  I won't even try to argue that Halo 3 is superior to KZ2 because that would be silly... KZ2 is a visually stunning masterpiece.  On the other hand, I don't buy games that are only superior graphically, so I don't understand why you would not want to buy a game that so many find incredibly fun to play, simply on the merits of another game having better graphics.

I would like to have KZ2 irrelevant of the fact that I own many other shooters...

Anyway, to each his own I guess.

Smashed said:
crumas2 said:
Smashed said:

I'm calling bullshit. If the Halo franchise was exclusive to Sony, you would love it. Sony fanboys have loyalty issues, even when its uncalled for.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
crumas2 said:
Smashed said:

I think your opinion is valid but the way you presented it is what caused him to "single you out".

Instead of saying, "Killzone 2 destroys Halo."  Why not say instead, "I prefer Killzone 2"?   You say the same thing without inciting a heated retort.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

microsoft owns the IP, it isn't possible, no matter how many loop holes are present.

One thing you might see though, is a multiplat marathon game. As fans of both series know, the main character of the marathon game is none other than master chief himself, and Bungie still owns the rights to the marathon games.

So, that is a solid possiblity there.

seems like we found a loop hole already?

DISCUSSSSS

lol at the people comparing halo 3 and kz 2 which released years later

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PDF said:
It cant and wont happen. Bungie would be best off making a new ip multiplat.

The fact that the game is made by bungie will guarantee good sells

Except that Microsoft has first dibs on publishing rights for the company... you didn't think they would let them go all willy nilly did you?