By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 to be Multiplatform?

yo_john117 said:
insomniac17 said:
Gearbox said:
halo is microsoft owned, bungie could make a clone of it but all names would have to be different. i dont think the halo franchise is that big anoymore, well i dont mean the franchise i mean halo 3. almost 10 million people own it but i think only 5 million of them like it and even less still play it..

Just to point out; how many of those are people who own multiple copies too? I won't pretend like I know some all powerful statistic about this worldwide, but from my group of gamer friends (most of whom own a 360 with Halo 3), many have multiple copies of the game (along with multiple consoles) for LAN parties, and some have bought another copy because the first one got scratchet.

I dunno how many people have done this though, I'm just pointing this out.

The same can be said for any game...so that argument is moot

I realize that, but I'm pointing out that based on the people I know, more people have bought more copies of Halo 3 per person than any other game. I won't pretend like it's on a large scale, but there is a small possibility that a considerable number of people have done this; moreso than with other games.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
yo_john117 said:
insomniac17 said:
Gearbox said:
halo is microsoft owned, bungie could make a clone of it but all names would have to be different. i dont think the halo franchise is that big anoymore, well i dont mean the franchise i mean halo 3. almost 10 million people own it but i think only 5 million of them like it and even less still play it..

Just to point out; how many of those are people who own multiple copies too? I won't pretend like I know some all powerful statistic about this worldwide, but from my group of gamer friends (most of whom own a 360 with Halo 3), many have multiple copies of the game (along with multiple consoles) for LAN parties, and some have bought another copy because the first one got scratchet.

I realize that, but I'm pointing out that based on the people I know, more people have bought more copies of Halo 3 per person than any other game. I won't pretend like it's on a large scale, but there is a small possibility that a considerable number of people have done this; moreso than with other games.

Yes i would admit that people probably buy extra copies moreso than most other games, but its really not that much more than any other popular game out there.

yo_john117 said:
insomniac17 said:
yo_john117 said:
insomniac17 said:
Gearbox said:

Yes i would admit that people probably buy extra copies moreso than most other games, but its really not that much more than any other popular game out there.

No, probably not. Like I said, I was just throwing that out there. ^_^

If Halo 3 came out on the PS3 it would be HUGE!!! I'd say it would sell better than Killzone 2! EASILY!!!

Killzowned said:
Even if it did I wouldn't want it.

The Halo series has been eclipsed by Killzone. It had its day.

This is why I hardly post anymore, fucking wieners like this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

Nope.

Killzowned said:

No, I'm going to have to disagree with this statement, the halo brand is much stronger than the kill zone brand etc any day.

headshot91 said:
Killzowned said:

No, I'm going to have to disagree with this statement, the halo brand is much stronger than the kill zone brand etc any day.

jup it´s a fact live with it

Why are you people discussing this? Halo is owned by Microsoft, so unless they sell it there is no way its gonna be on another console.

The fact that this thread lasted more than 1 page is embarrassing.

Hey maybe Zelda will be on the 360 soon.

wierdassmart said:
headshot91 said:
Killzowned said:

jup it´s a fact live with it

what that the halo brand is stronger than the killzone brand or vice versa?