By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 to be Multiplatform?

Viper1 said:
Smashed said:
crumas2 said:
Smashed said:
I wouldn't buy it anyways, Killzone 2 destroys halo.

Would that be "destroys" in the sense of has better graphics, playability, userbase?  Please, get serious.  Yeah, Halo 3 isn't at the forefront of the shooters graphically, but it "destroys" KZ2 in popularity and online match capability.  How may copies of KZ2 have been sold?  How many copies of Halo 3 were sold on the first day?

Give me a break.  If you people are going to argue the relative merits of each shooter, at least make it a PLAUSIBLE argument.  Sheesh.

That is my opinion, why are you targeting me on it? I didn't say "It destroys halo in EVERY shape and form possible" did I? I just think it's a better game. And i'm speaking truthfully, god forbid halo ever came to playstation, I wouldn't buy it. And @ the bolded point, I'm sorry the previous Killzone game didn't sell 8 million copies, like halo 2 did. I like everything about Killzone 2, the graphics, online, single player etc.

And @ yo_john117, it's your opinion, I really don't care what you have to say about it.

I think your opinion is valid but the way you presented it is what caused him to "single you out".

Instead of saying, "Killzone 2 destroys Halo."  Why not say instead, "I prefer Killzone 2"?   You say the same thing without inciting a heated retort.

It goes without saying that Halo would outsell KZ2 on the PS3 with the ease of a childing kicking another child in the nads

Around the Network

Halo 4 does not need to be released on different platforms. It could be released on the Xbox 360 next year and it would sell approximately 2.3 – 2.9 million units in its first week of availability.

Smashed said:
crumas2 said:
Smashed said:
I wouldn't buy it anyways, Killzone 2 destroys halo.

Would that be "destroys" in the sense of has better graphics, playability, userbase?  Please, get serious.  Yeah, Halo 3 isn't at the forefront of the shooters graphically, but it "destroys" KZ2 in popularity and online match capability.  How may copies of KZ2 have been sold?  How many copies of Halo 3 were sold on the first day?

Give me a break.  If you people are going to argue the relative merits of each shooter, at least make it a PLAUSIBLE argument.  Sheesh.

That is my opinion, why are you targeting me on it? I didn't say "It destroys halo in EVERY shape and form possible" did I? I just think it's a better game. And i'm speaking truthfully, god forbid halo ever came to playstation, I wouldn't buy it. And @ the bolded point, I'm sorry the previous Killzone game didn't sell 8 million copies, like halo 2 did. I like everything about Killzone 2, the graphics, online, single player etc.

And @ yo_john117, it's your opinion, I really don't care what you have to say about it.

Because you are not impartial, you are a fully biased poster who's on the Microsoft forum marketing Sony and its products.

Halo 3 destroys Killzone 2 in sales and has higher agregate review scores.

It's time for your lot to surrender to the truth: that KZ2 has failed to become what Sony hyped it for so long - a FPS IP to dent at Halo's following.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

They can have halo.. I want the exclusivity of FFXIII, Star Ocean, Tekken and DMC back!

Systems owned: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP N64 Wii iPhone
damndl0ser said:
KZ 2 isn't even in Halo's league. KZ2 is like farm league, Halo is majors.

Let me guess:

You're a 360 owner who's never even played the game ? Or better, you're one of those crybabies who complained non-stop about the ''broken'' controls ?

@op

I really doubt it happens. I could see a new multiplatform franchise by Bungie though. Not that I would be interested in it though.

Around the Network

wouldnt by it for ps3 even if this was true because ive played halo 3 on my mates 360 and wasnt impressed overall it wasnt that great, i prefer killzone 2

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3

i prefer Halo anyday the gameplay is so much better if you ask me