By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are SONY fans so positive?

They've been drinking the cool-aid.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Jboy0990 said:

Why are you still here?

Must you have the last word?

See thats what makes you and everyone else in that last thread immature and pathetic

Ya'll don't let things go it's always I'll have the last word

You're not a Sony fan so why stay here its pointless and you're derailing our thread and further derailing will end up in being reported B_3_L_I_E_V_E   M_E

you all continue with your attacks and negativity and show everyone how wrong with thread creator was.  i have been on topic and polite to all of you, regardless of how rude you have all been to me.

Stop trying to play the victim. The OP said that Sony fans are positive. A lot of people said stuff to the tune of "We're positive because we still get great games despite negative press" "3rd parties still support, even though the PS3 is in 3rd place, that's why we're happy" "Because the PS3s 2009 lineup is amazing"

That's all they did, yet you stroll around, say "Oh, they're only happy because Sony wants them to live in a fantasy land", and then, all they do in response is say, "No, you're wrong, we're positive because we get games"

To which you can only reply "Why do you guys continue to attack me, you're the ones with the negativity, so this thread is wrong".

Please, for the love of God, slap yourself

MrBubbles said:
Euphoria14 said:

MrBubbles said:
well...sony does encourage them to live in their magical fantasy land.

oddly... it doesnt actually appear to make them more positive at all.

Actually Sony encourages us to live in our own land, but to play in theirs.

"Live in your World, Play in ours"

So you're wrong.

originally.  taken a look at home?

What does that matter? 

You are still "playing" when you are on HOME. So you still "LIVE" in your own world while playing theirs, just like their slogan states.

You're still wrong.

@Bolded-

Still wrong. It still is their slogan.

In their world however... we "PLAY B3YOND!"

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yeah i mean this whole pity me I'm being attacked" act isn't working
You started derailing the thread and we're the ones attacking you?
Cmon Bubbles...Bubbles.... no just... no...

B_3_L_I_E_V_E

Jordahn said:
Mr Bubbles said:

"well...sony does encourage them to live in their magical fantasy land."

If there were nothing wrong and non-condesending about this statement, this could be applied to any console maker since they all want to "live in their magical fantasy land."

So if that were the case with all console makers, then it's implied that no console owner in happy since...

"oddly... it doesnt actually appear to make them more positive at all."

So in best case scenario trying to defend your original statements Mr. Bubbles, you failed in your trolling attempt which exposes you as a non-gamer.

Peace.

generally i would say that most companies would like to fill up your world with themselves.  rather than fill their world with all of you.  its mostly about perception and sony has done a pretty good job with their work.  perhaps it makes you all more positive than most while fully contained within it...but when confronted with something foriegn most of you appear to become quite hostile.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Because when negativity is detected it has to be removed or resolved

MrBubbles said:
Jordahn said:
Mr Bubbles said:

If there were nothing wrong and non-condesending about this statement, this could be applied to any console maker since they all want to "live in their magical fantasy land."

So if that were the case with all console makers, then it's implied that no console owner in happy since...

So in best case scenario trying to defend your original statements Mr. Bubbles, you failed in your trolling attempt which exposes you as a non-gamer.

Peace.

generally i would say that most companies would like to fill up your world with themselves.  rather than fill their world with all of you.  its mostly about perception but sony has done a pretty good job with their work.  perhaps it makes you all more positive than most while fully contained within it...but when confronted with something foriegn most of you appear to become quite hostile.

So what's SONY's "pretty good job with their work?"  Is it the supplying of a line of quality and quantity of games for the gamer on their console?  Or it is the alledged disillusionment of the PS3 owner?  Now who's being hostile?

;)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

MrBubbles said:
Jordahn said:
Mr Bubbles said:

Peace.

generally i would say that most companies would like to fill up your world with themselves.  rather than fill their world with all of you.  its mostly about perception and sony has done a pretty good job with their work.  perhaps it makes you all more positive than most while fully contained within it...but when confronted with something foriegn most of you appear to become quite hostile.

You know what, I'm taking this as some sort of joke, and you're just baiting in order to get everyone pissed off. Either way, this is why I'm positive:

LBP, Killzone 2, MGS4, Soul Calibur 4, inFamous, Uncharted, Valyria Chronicles, Bioshock, Ratchet and Clank, WKC (when it somes stateside), Naruto: UNS, Uncharted 2, God of War III, GT5, FFXIII, GTAIV, FFvXIII, SFIV, RE5, Heavenly Sword, Resistance 2, Burnout Paradise, etc.

Whether they are out already or coming out soon, exclusive or multiplatform, I get to play them. With respect to the 3rd parties, despite the PS3 being the "worst console", I still get to enjoy these games. With respect to the 1st party, they continue to pump out quality over and over and over again.

Why SHOULDN'T I be positive? Or rather, why do you have to ASSUME that I'm not?

Basically Wii won because it appealed to even much broader mass(family computer like) apart from hardcore gamers. Actually if the new Zeebo console was to be released soon would it be called a  next gen platform competing with ps3 and 360?

I actually desire all Video game sites including VGChartz to consider eliminating Wii from current gen platforms comparison and limit them to consoles that actually deliver hardcore gamers their stuff. Wii should be compared with other consoles of same H/W capability, inferior Zeebo can join in. ps2 cud've joined but it's so much last gen.

So my point here, there is nothing to bragg about a console winning for first time in history w/o having best games.

Jboy0990 said:
Because when negativity is detected it has to be removed or resolved

actually. its clear what you really mean is "when someone with a different view is detected it must be removed or resolved"

you are a bigot.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur