By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are SONY fans so positive?

LOL u see? ^ how can that be negative?

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
MrBubbles said:
Jboy0990 said:
Because when negativity is detected it has to be removed or resolved

actually. its clear what you really mean is "when someone with a different view is detected it must be removed or resolved"

you are a bigot.

O    M   G... i was doing my best ignoring ur posts in this thread..... but this one is just too good to ignore..... This is a debate site and yes people debate their oppinions... r u saying that ur oppinion is the only one that is fact is some diluted world?.... now who is living a fantacy.... by the way agruing semantics does not prove ur point... it just makes u look pigheaded.

this isnt about a debate or discussion.  only 1 of them engaged in what i wold define as one of those.  the rest just want to be rude and attack me.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

most of you are showing quite a deal of bigotry actually. you disagreed with my view and attacked me because of it. you never wanted a discussion. i presented a dissenting view and most of you had tantrums.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Well this thread went nowhere fast.

MrBubbles said:
antfromtashkent said:
MrBubbles said:
Jboy0990 said:
Because when negativity is detected it has to be removed or resolved

actually. its clear what you really mean is "when someone with a different view is detected it must be removed or resolved"

you are a bigot.

O    M   G... i was doing my best ignoring ur posts in this thread..... but this one is just too good to ignore..... This is a debate site and yes people debate their oppinions... r u saying that ur oppinion is the only one that is fact is some diluted world?.... now who is living a fantacy.... by the way agruing semantics does not prove ur point... it just makes u look pigheaded.

this isnt about a debate or discussion.  only 1 of them engaged in what i wold define as one of those.  the rest just want to be rude and attack me.

Of course not.... u went of on a tyrade about how sony fans are not happy (eventhough there were ppl sying why they were happy with the system that posted b4 u)

And the reason ppl "attacked" u is because you were the one saying that Sony some how lied to us... just because u dont like the console... it dosent mean that ppl are wrong for liking it....