By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are SONY fans so positive?

Well we have taken alot of hits this gen but as a community we seem to remain very positive. 

Do you agree or disagree that this is so?

Please explain why?

Around the Network

We Sony fans stick together. That is why.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Because we Beleive!!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

I'd say it's more a defense mechanism.... but also don't forget, you all bought PS3s for the potential of future games.

I disagree, but then I'm a negative 360 fan.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
I'd say it's more a defense mechanism.... but also don't forget, you all bought PS3s for the potential of future games.

I'd have to disagree with you TWRoO...

I originally bought my PS3 to play Heavenly Sword!

Needless to say I wasn't dissapointed. 

That's becouse we know our machine is best (but no perfect) and the win in this gen battle is only a matter of time.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

City17 said:

Well we have taken alot of hits this gen but as a community we seem to remain very positive. 

Do you agree or disagree that this is so?

Please explain why?

it's like christians.  they have been totally persecuted and shat upon in our society, yet their view of heaven keeps them staying the course.  of course, we actually have evidence that sony will prevail in the end.

art is the excrement of culture

City17 said:
TWRoO said:

I'd have to disagree with you TWRoO...

I originally bought my PS3 to play Heavenly Sword!
Needless to say I wasn't dissapointed. 

It was a joke... I guess you quoted me before I edited in my link.

C'os the games are actually quite entertaining? The only thing we're missing is RPGs. I think I've already passed the number of PS2 games I had.

Also, considering the price, things could be a lot worse for PS3 sales. I doubt Nintendo or Microsoft could bring out a $600 console and have it sell as much as the PS3 has... of course that's partly off the back of the PS2.