By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are SONY fans so positive?

CGI-Quality said:
Kantor said:
seece said:
Living in a fantasy.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII to be precise

lol....nice. A new slogan: B_E_L_I_E_V_E  in the F_I_N_A_L  F_A_N_T_A_S_Y  

Wow. And just when I thought we has reached the perfection of crappy slogans...

Now, all it needs is Pedobear.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Quite honestly,  I originally got a PS3 because I owned a PS1/PS2 and they were always my two most reliable system.  Sure I would play N64 a ton for Goldeneye and Mario Kart and Mario 64  or I would play Gamecube for Metroid and Pikmin or I would play Xbox for Halo or KOTR. 

But at the end of the day..The one system that always kept me coming back was a Playstation.

PS3 had Wired Net/Wi-Fi/Blu-Ray/Hard-Drive/Blue Tooth/Free Online/ Home (Regardless of how dumb it may be).   I mean, besides price.  Why wouldn't you purchase a PS3?  (Assuming your PS/PS2 experience was enjoyable).  The future game selection seemed solid as ever.   

One other aspect that I have recently narrowed down as to why I have preferred Sony systems to the others?  Software innovation.  Now much of this comes from being the market share leader (Especially third party innovation).  But  a lot of it is Sony pushing new IPs like none other.   Whether it's first party, third party or whatever.  Sony systems have always had games that just flat out shock you.   Games like Uncharted, LBP, Warhawk. 

I like the future for the PS3.  People who don't own one are seriously missing out on it's exclusives.

Yeah this thread is for ps3 fans only if anyone else comes and says somethin lets hit the ban button lol

Positive to the point where other fans say they overhype every game.
And say "Bomb, the game bombed!" when it releases while quoting the most extreme fanboy sales prediction figure, eventhough the real fans were just excited for a game and that was the reason it was hyped.

So yeah, they are positive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

PS3 owners do seem more positive of late. I would guess it is because the old criticism of " the PS3 has no games" is officially dead, and their lineup of games for the next year is pretty impressive.

Around the Network

since the ps3 is doing better than the 360 when the prices are considered, the 360 fans have decided to attack Sony fans.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Yeah 2009 is the year for Sony and i think MS fans can feel it and fear it and therefore feel the need to attack at us

Because I have a 60gig with BC and most of you don't.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Its a great machine, with some great games out and in the works. Whats not there to positive about Oh and i have a 160gb with BC so yea some of us do!

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Unless you let sales do the talking and determine the fun you have playing, what´s there to be negative?

Great 1st party titles + great 3rd party titles = happy and positive as far as I´m concerned.