By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are SONY fans so positive?

if you look at 360 for 299 .00 you get 60gighd , and thats about it, oh a couple games i could care less about, no on ps3, now first i want to say i own both systems so i know what im talking about, but with ps3 2009 will be superb they already have great exclusived like killzone resistance and many others, for 399.00 you get 80gighd, a blueray player, free online, web browser, true 1080p with blueray, controllers that charge themselves, also the system is wifi ready you dont have to spend another 100 .00 alone on that. the ps3 is FASTER on hardcore gameplay when 360 slows down the ps3 does not, 2009 will be superb, add up the 360 with the features ps3 gives you out of box, your looking at about550.oo with no blueray and web browser and others.

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:

Indeed Jordahn

No Mr Bubbles this thread is for Sony fans who have POSITIVE attitudes

From the closed forum your not a Sony fan nor a positive person

Just leave us in peace cuz we are sony fans and we....

B_E_L_I_E_V_E

You see what you do, CGI? Do you have any idea how long it is going to take to change that god damned slogan? >.<

It's B3LIEVE! Doesn't that look better?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MrBubbles said:
well...sony does encourage them to live in their magical fantasy land.

Hmmm not negative??

Sounds like you are the one who started the attacking Mr Bubbles

i cant believe CGI was accused of being negative! hah some of the things people say on this site...

Hahaha Kantor i like that
I'm gonna change that now lol

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:

MrBubbles said:
well...sony does encourage them to live in their magical fantasy land.

Hmmm not negative??

Sounds like you are the one who started the attacking Mr Bubbles

i didnt create sonys slogans and programs.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

lhill81 said:

if you look at 360 for 299 .00 you get 60gighd , and thats about it, oh a couple games i could care less about, no on ps3, now first i want to say i own both systems so i know what im talking about, but with ps3 2009 will be superb they already have great exclusived like killzone resistance and many others, for 399.00 you get 80gighd, a blueray player, free online, web browser, true 1080p with blueray, controllers that charge themselves, also the system is wifi ready you dont have to spend another 100 .00 alone on that. the ps3 is FASTER on hardcore gameplay when 360 slows down the ps3 does not, 2009 will be superb, add up the 360 with the features ps3 gives you out of box, your looking at about550.oo with no blueray and web browser and others.

WOW!

A first post!

Welcome to VGChartz!

Make sure you check out the VGChartz Virgin thread!

No your stating that Sony causes us to live in out own world and that we're just dreaming

Now Mr Bubbles dont try to back out of this YOU started it

Welcome to VGChartz!

Congrats welcome to the PS3 family friend

cos it's known to all that being positive is right even though there is nothing to be negative.

But being positive about ur RRoD and E74 is also not fully recommended but since it's known to all that being positive is right, it should still mean it.