By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are SONY fans so positive?

We are kindof like Nintendo fans after the company got dethroned. PS3 is an amazing console, its got the best exclusives and we all know that Sony will conquer once again if they are given the opportunity.

Around the Network

All Mr Bubbles is doin is tryin to get us mad so he can ban us like we did his friends
And to somehow prove that we're not positive
but as the POSITIVE one I'm gonna just sit here and let him TRY to derail our thread

Why do I feel some deja-vu coming on?

Jordahn said:
MrBubbles said:
Jordahn said:
Mr Bubbles said:

"well...sony does encourage them to live in their magical fantasy land."

If there were nothing wrong and non-condesending about this statement, this could be applied to any console maker since they all want to "live in their magical fantasy land."

So if that were the case with all console makers, then it's implied that no console owner in happy since...

"oddly... it doesnt actually appear to make them more positive at all."

So in best case scenario trying to defend your original statements Mr. Bubbles, you failed in your trolling attempt which exposes you as a non-gamer.

Peace.

generally i would say that most companies would like to fill up your world with themselves.  rather than fill their world with all of you.  its mostly about perception but sony has done a pretty good job with their work.  perhaps it makes you all more positive than most while fully contained within it...but when confronted with something foriegn most of you appear to become quite hostile.

So what's SONY's "pretty good job with their work?"  Is it the supplying of a line of quality and quantity of games for the gamer on their console?  Or it is the alledged disillusionment of the PS3 owner?  Now who's being hostile?

;)

creating their "magical fantasy land" for you all to live and play in.   it would encompass everything they do.  tvs, blu ray, walkmans, games, programs, etc.  they are doing a good job creating it.   im not sure how you viewed it as hostile.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Jboy0990 said:
Because when negativity is detected it has to be removed or resolved

actually. its clear what you really mean is "when someone with a different view is detected it must be removed or resolved"

you are a bigot.

O    M   G... i was doing my best ignoring ur posts in this thread..... but this one is just too good to ignore..... This is a debate site and yes people debate their oppinions... r u saying that ur oppinion is the only one that is fact is some diluted world?.... now who is living a fantacy.... by the way agruing semantics does not prove ur point... it just makes u look pigheaded.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Jboy0990 said:

actually. its clear what you really mean is "when someone with a different view is detected it must be removed or resolved"

you are a bigot.

Nothing wrong with resolving negativity.  Never has been, never will be.  So in essences, it's removed.  You loosing an argument you started and now you unjustly resorted to calling names and twisting things.  Who's being hostile now?

Peace.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

City17 said:

Why do I feel some deja-vu coming on?

except i was correct.  as shown from the numerous complaints that showed up around here afterwards.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Umm where did i say if someone has a different view then they hould be removed

I said NEGATIVITY

You are considering yourself as negativity Mr Bubbles so our point has been proven

This placeisnt for you

CGI-Quality said:
MrBubbles said:
Jboy0990 said:

you are a bigot.

So now you resort to personal insults...yeah, real smooth.

bigotry violates the rules.  its not a personal insult.

A heavy supply of blow keeps their spirits up.