By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

Phrancheyez said:
Sony fans are so aggressive because 360 fans make threads like this calling them out.

^^ this.

Around the Network

Just found this, it somehow fits this discussion.

Being a Sony fan feels almost the same as it does with me being a Mets fan.

My team isn't the greatest but it stays competitive, puts a good team on the field and does what it needs to keep it's fanbase happy.

Yet everyone else treats us like shit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

On a more serious note, playstation fans have a reason to be agressive and angry the company that promised them so much, let them down big time, I would be angry myself, I think.

But to all the playstation fans out there, you can't be angry at sony, not many companies if any can go toe to toe with microsoft and their deep pockets.

yeah and the thing is they were doing this when the ps2 was winnin

Around the Network

Does anyone here not see some balance in this equation. Are SONY fans really more aggressive than the other camps?

I would just say that this is a matter of perspective...

Well its actually, from what ive seen, xbox fans like u, numonex and others are alot more aggresive and take everything seriously.

Ronster316 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Ronster316 said:

Most (most, not all) ps3 fans= aggressive AND insecure

Aggressive due to been in 3rd place.

Insecure due to been in....... suprise suprise...... 3RD PLACE. Not really. PS2 is still best selling console on market and untill some other non-Sony CONSOLE outsell it Sony stays on top. And Sony won 2 generations and lost 1 generation, compare that to Microsoft who lose 2 generations and Nintendo who won 3 generations and lost 2 generations.

I mean come on, wouldn't you be p*ssed too if your fave company went from 1st to 3rd place in a little over 2 years?

The ironic thing is that the company that is causing sonys downfall are predominantly using the same tactic that sony did 15 years ago (3rd party moneyhatting, buying their way to the top) You still beleve Sony is responsable for SEGA's failures??? You still beleve SEGA was doing fine BEFORE Sony launched PS1???

Paybacks a b*tch, aint it.

Congrats to ps1 and ps2 for winning their generations. (Money talks)

But ps2 is heading towards life support. True, but it's made sony and big profit for about 10 years now? And helped negate the $ loss on the ps3.

Ps3 is DEAD last  Undeniable. But it's not a blowout lead just yet.

And psp is getting its ass handed to it by the DS. I wouldn't say that. The psp cannot outsell the DS, but it has carved it's own little market out.  Outselling almost 3 generations of sega consoles (saturn, genesis, and dreamcast) Is nothing to slouch at. . And also to boot, they are even making a profit!

But nevermind, just like me with regards to Sega you will be able to look back with fond memories when you are playing your nextbox or nextendo.

Whoa dude, I used to condone your rants, but this was the worst one I have ever seen.. It's both pathetic AND wrong.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Euphoria14 said:
Being a Sony fan feels almost the same as it does with me being a Mets fan.

My team isn't the greatest but it stays competitive, puts a good team on the field and does what it needs to keep it's fanbase happy.

Yet everyone else treats us like shit.

yup mine is same except not met but pakistan for me!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Jeronimo66 said:

On a more serious note, playstation fans have a reason to be agressive and angry the company that promised them so much, let them down big time, I would be angry myself, I think.

But to all the playstation fans out there, you can't be angry at sony, not many companies if any could go toe to toe with microsoft and their deep pockets.

How did they let us down?

They are cranking out high quality 1st party titles for it's fanbase. Whoopdie doo we don't have 3rd party games exclusives, we still have the games though. FFXIII went to 360 as well, but what did Sony fans lose? We didn't "lose" anything.

We do however have a great 1st party offering to look forward to not just this year, but next year as well.

They let us down because the console isn't selling bucketloads? What does that mean to someone like me or many others on this site who already have a PS3 and are only looking forward to the games now?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!