By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

waron said:

well in homeland of sony fanboys - poland, you're often immediately banned even from biggest gaming sites(not sony related but overall gaming/console sites) if you write something that is not pleasant about sony in coments or forum while at the same sites and forums you can read 100+ posts threads trashing nintendo games/consoles.
you can simply write that Super Mario Galaxy is the worst game ever and write about it 3 pages of trolling rant about it calling wii in 20 different versions of F-word and S-word and you will get 100 posts of aproval and for every posts proving the guy wrong with normal arguments you will get 20 posts bashing that user(even from administrators and owners of this "gaming sites") that will end with banning that user and calling him a troll.
at the same time write that some ps3 exclusive was boring or you are just disappointed in somethin and you are banned after 200+posts proving that you're wrong just because it's a ps3 game and you should be overjoyed even if the game is as good and fun as sticking your face in the horse poo.

heck i was banned from one of the biggest polish gaming sites that also is part of the biggest magazine about console games in poland just because i proved editors of this site that they not only can't uderstand simple english words, but also they were making SDF articles look like from IGN. it was basically about 2008 earnings when they not only used sonys revenue as profit, but also called ps3 most profitable platform ever. heck they even give 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand 8/10 and 7/10 to Wheelman(they not only praised driving mechanics but also low difficulty level). calling wii as kiddie console and every possible wii game as showelwere party game in every nintendo related news is already normal there. another big polish gaming site made review of Star Wars: Force Unleashed based on demo version caling there wii version simply "shit"(best part is that they didn't have a chance to even play wii version).

so if anyone have problem with ps3 fans on vgchartz they should see what is going on in my country. polish sony fanboys makes neogafers look like hardcore nintendo fanboys.

Good that i no longer care for Polish Gaming Websites, they just seem so backwards to me. Which website was it?

To be honest in previous generations it was pretty much impossible to buy non Sony gaming hardware in Poland. PS1 and PS2 were absolute kings, i never saw GC in a shop even in a big city. Now its more diverse, but Sony is pretty much the only big player on the Polish console market.

Around the Network

Why are so MS fans such trolls? Like that?

-_-

Lol @ OP

reminds me of someone jumping into a bear cage, getting mauled and then trying to sue the zoo.

I mean; WTF did you expect out of this thread exactly?

An Achivement unlocked?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

^ haha

You know how I know Sony fans are not the worst on this site? I don't see a thread made by a Sony fan trash talking 360 fans.

All this thread did was invite people to come in and talk about how horrible we as Sony fans are. Worst part is that afterwards they ask why Sony fans get defensive.

Why do you think? -_-

I see Sony fans get excited for their games majority of the time and people attack them for it and consider them horrible fans. Yes, we are horrible because we get excited about games. -_-

To me that is pathetic.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Kratos is who I model myself after. Maybe that is why I am so aggressive? YOU PIECE OF. . .

Just kidding. . . maybe*takes out a sword*

Desperation.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
Desperation.

I loved that book.

But what does it have to do with the thread?

Is Stephen King a Sony Fan?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Desperation.

I loved that book.

But what does it have to do with the thread?

Is Stephen King a Sony Fan?

He asked why and I answered. Those fanboys are just desperate.

1. Denial and Isolation.
    At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.
  2. Anger.
    The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.
  3. Bargaining.
    Now the grieving person may make bargains with God, asking, "If I do this, will you take away the loss?"
  4. Depression.
    The person feels numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath.
  5. Acceptance.
    This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss.

They seem to be stuck an #1 for a while now. Some are at #2.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Ronster316 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Ronster316 said:

Most (most, not all) ps3 fans= aggressive AND insecure

Aggressive due to been in 3rd place.

Insecure due to been in....... suprise suprise...... 3RD PLACE. Not really. PS2 is still best selling console on market and untill some other non-Sony CONSOLE outsell it Sony stays on top. And Sony won 2 generations and lost 1 generation, compare that to Microsoft who lose 2 generations and Nintendo who won 3 generations and lost 2 generations.

I mean come on, wouldn't you be p*ssed too if your fave company went from 1st to 3rd place in a little over 2 years?

The ironic thing is that the company that is causing sonys downfall are predominantly using the same tactic that sony did 15 years ago (3rd party moneyhatting, buying their way to the top) You still beleve Sony is responsable for SEGA's failures??? You still beleve SEGA was doing fine BEFORE Sony launched PS1???

Paybacks a b*tch, aint it.

Congrats to ps1 and ps2 for winning their generations. (Money talks) How is Sony's fault developers saw that PlayStation console is not ONLY for kids and start making mature and more games for PS1???

But ps2 is heading towards life support.

Ps3 is DEAD last So?? GameCube was last but at least it made profit unlike Xbox which lost 4 billion.

And psp is getting its ass handed to it by the DS. Console doesn't have to be first to be succesfull. PSP is the only handheld to sell above 10 million with Nintendo as a competitor.

But nevermind, just like me with regards to Sega you will be able to look back with fond memories when you are playing your nextbox or nextendo. Yea, i am sure Sony lost so many gens like SEGA did and their budget is the same. Unlike PlayStation and Nintendo, Xbox never made profit for Microsoft, so you should worry a little bit more about Xbox than PlayStation.