By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Desperation.

I loved that book.

But what does it have to do with the thread?

Is Stephen King a Sony Fan?

He asked why and I answered. Those fanboys are just desperate.

1. Denial and Isolation.
    At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.
  2. Anger.
    The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.
  3. Bargaining.
    Now the grieving person may make bargains with God, asking, "If I do this, will you take away the loss?"
  4. Depression.
    The person feels numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath.
  5. Acceptance.
    This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss.

They seem to be stuck an #1 for a while now. Some are at #2.

Starting to make sense.

But what did these people lose?

If this is about these people losing the Fallout 3 DLC, well it was buggy anyway for a while.

Most Bethesda games are.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
seece said:
A lot of people here are confusing fans with fanboys ...

you said "Sony Fans" right in the thread title.  Seems to me you're the one who is getting the two confused.

Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Desperation.

I loved that book.

1. Denial and Isolation.
    At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.
  2. Anger.
    The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.
  3. Bargaining.
    Now the grieving person may make bargains with God, asking, "If I do this, will you take away the loss?"
  4. Depression.
  5. Acceptance.
    This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss.

Starting to make sense.

If this is about these people losing the Fallout 3 DLC, well it was buggy anyway for a while.

Most Bethesda games are.

Losing 1st place. And some exclusives like FF13

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Sony fans are so aggressive because 360 fans make threads like this calling them out.

Exactly

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Desperation.

I loved that book.

1. Denial and Isolation.
  2. Anger.
  3. Bargaining.
  4. Depression.
  5. Acceptance.

Starting to make sense.

Most Bethesda games are.

rofl you know as well as I do that this thread was just stirring a pot in the hope it'll turn into flames.

Might as well have some fun with it before it's locked.

Besides, if they're that upset about "Losing 1st place. And some exclusives like FF13" then they really need to get out more.

as far as I'm concerned, a true Sony Fan wouldn't be bothered by that.

Someone should draw up a Sony Fan Manifesto. where's Megaman2 when you need him. oh yeah, banned.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

* Grabs his Black Sheep's leash and walks away *

I believe they are upset because there was alot said about playstation pwning 360 and Wii, even before the ps3 came out and now the Wii is the top seller and 360 is selling more, I even remember one of my friends a sony diehard who agreed with some other kid that when the ps3 comes out it will be over for the other consoles, and that didn't happen.

I remember a kid even telling me that sony online would beat xbox live when the ps3 comes out.

I even remember this other kid saying if tekken came to the 360 he would cry.

Said games that were told by said companies to be exclusive is now multiplatform.

I could go on all day at the hopes and dreams that were shattered because of microsoft, but I won't.

vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:
Desperation.

I loved that book.

1. Denial and Isolation.
  2. Anger.
  3. Bargaining.
  4. Depression.
  5. Acceptance.

Starting to make sense.

Most Bethesda games are.

Aha, I was waiting for this.

So, since I never had a Sony product before my PS3, yet your words and reasoning still make me angry, what did I lose?

Since I never was a Sony guy, and only played FFVII on the PC, I don't much care about FFXII being exclusive, yet still you make me angry, what did I lose?

Oh, I know, it's not that I lost anything, it's your attitude and fallacy of arguments. 

BladeOfGod said:
Ronster316 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Ronster316 said:

Most (most, not all) ps3 fans= aggressive AND insecure

Aggressive due to been in 3rd place.

Insecure due to been in....... suprise suprise...... 3RD PLACE. Not really. PS2 is still best selling console on market and untill some other non-Sony CONSOLE outsell it Sony stays on top. And Sony won 2 generations and lost 1 generation, compare that to Microsoft who lose 2 generations and Nintendo who won 3 generations and lost 2 generations.

I mean come on, wouldn't you be p*ssed too if your fave company went from 1st to 3rd place in a little over 2 years?

The ironic thing is that the company that is causing sonys downfall are predominantly using the same tactic that sony did 15 years ago (3rd party moneyhatting, buying their way to the top) You still beleve Sony is responsable for SEGA's failures??? You still beleve SEGA was doing fine BEFORE Sony launched PS1???

Paybacks a b*tch, aint it.

Congrats to ps1 and ps2 for winning their generations. (Money talks) How is Sony's fault developers saw that PlayStation console is not ONLY for kids and start making mature and more games for PS1???

But ps2 is heading towards life support.

Ps3 is DEAD last So?? GameCube was last but at least it made profit unlike Xbox which lost 4 billion.

And psp is getting its ass handed to it by the DS. Console doesn't have to be first to be succesfull. PSP is the only handheld to sell above 10 million with Nintendo as a competitor.

But nevermind, just like me with regards to Sega you will be able to look back with fond memories when you are playing your nextbox or nextendo. Yea, i am sure Sony lost so many gens like SEGA did and their budget is the same. Unlike PlayStation and Nintendo, Xbox never made profit for Microsoft, so you should worry a little bit more about Xbox than PlayStation. 

Sega's and sony's budgets were the same? Oh dear, Sega never have and never will have the kind of money that sony has to throw around.

Why should i worry about microsoft? They have even deeper pockets than sony.