By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Offical March NPD Thread (Data in 4 hours)

mrstickball said:
Esmoreit said:
Madworld will probably be in the Wii top 20. And people will still call it a flop.

I'll probably be here for the GIF's. I expect a very standard month. My only real question is: can we this time finally expect a Sony spin?

People were all over Star Ocean 4 barely missing the X360's top 10, and you think that MadWorld 'probably' being in the Wii's Top-20 is good?

I'd like to think that MadWorld will be in the Wii's Top-10.

Yeah, MadWorld missing the top ten would be pretty awful.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

Euphoria14 said:
Posting so I can come back to this later.

Hoping for an NPD report we can actually discuss.
Carl2291 said:
Posting for later.

Software will be interesting

Who do you think you are lol? What if everyone thought of themselves to be as important as you two, this thread would have 10 pages full of memory posts. Spammers.

HEY!!!

I didnt spam nothing! I actually added something to the thread with my "Software will be interesting."

What did you add? I hope you have to go to bed before the numbers are released! *evil glare*

outlawauron said:
mrstickball said:
Esmoreit said:
Madworld will probably be in the Wii top 20. And people will still call it a flop.

I'll probably be here for the GIF's. I expect a very standard month. My only real question is: can we this time finally expect a Sony spin?

People were all over Star Ocean 4 barely missing the X360's top 10, and you think that MadWorld 'probably' being in the Wii's Top-20 is good?

I'd love to see it make top 3. But with Wii's ever-green titles almost always dominating the top 10, top 20 seems more of a given.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
outlawauron said:
mrstickball said:
Esmoreit said:

I'd love to see it make top 3. But with Wii's ever-green titles almost always dominating the top 10, top 20 seems more of a given.

VGC has it as #9 for March.  (#8 if you exclude WiiSports as NPD does). So hopefully it does make NPD WIi top 10.

Soriku said:
I'm waiting for the GAF GIFs...

Yeah, I hardly a fan of GAF but they do make so truly hilarious gifs. As for the NPD sales, I think Hardware sales will be the same as always but I'm interesting in how the software sales wil play out.

Around the Network

I'll be in class when the numbers come in... I may just sneak out and run to the computer lab to sneak a peak.

Or I'll probably just wait until I get home and see all the reaction across the interwebs when I get home being as though there's no real potential for meltdowns this month.

Kenology said:
I'll be in class when the numbers come in... I may just sneak out and run to the computer lab to sneak a peak.

Or I'll probably just wait until I get home and see all the reaction across the interwebs when I get home being as though there's no real potential for meltdowns this month.

lol, how can you still be in class when it's evening?

1 hour left!

i hope madworld is in the top 30, really not sure tho

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

With all those high-profile games, this is going to be an epic NPD.