By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help Bring Tekken to Wii!

Graves said:
Bobbuffalo said:
Hmmm....I agree wity the ones that say that we shouldn't "beg" for a game. 3d parties have been treathing us like outcasts, snubing us like kinder garden kids and now we have to beg for a game? That's just sad.

I know that many would like to play a tekken game on the wii (I don't) but keep your dignity people. Don't show thee 3d parties the way they like to see us. We Wii users deserve a better treatment.

The problem is those 3rd party kindergarten games sell better than the 3rd party games you enjoy.

me don't get it..explain?

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
Graves said:
Bobbuffalo said:
Hmmm....I agree wity the ones that say that we shouldn't "beg" for a game. 3d parties have been treathing us like outcasts, snubing us like kinder garden kids and now we have to beg for a game? That's just sad.

I know that many would like to play a tekken game on the wii (I don't) but keep your dignity people. Don't show thee 3d parties the way they like to see us. We Wii users deserve a better treatment.

The problem is those 3rd party kindergarten games sell better than the 3rd party games you enjoy.

Buy a HD console and developers will treat you better.

Graves said:
Bobbuffalo said:
Graves said:
Bobbuffalo said:

OOh now I see what you mean. So I have to buy a HD games to have good games that can be on the wii too but the 3d companies won't do them because they treat me like a retard?Sorry, that won't happen.

If that's the case I'll stick with Nintendo. And for 3d parties, their lost.

I am the customer. I decide which console is better for me, not 3d parties. Besides 1 or maybe 2 games, I am not interested in HD consoles.

Phrancheyez said:
ugh..why don't you wii owners get that traditional fighters don't work on Wii? The controller does not support it. Period. Tekken will never make it to the Wii for the same reason SF4 didn't....and the same reason Soul Calibur didn't. And the same reason the majority of fighter games not made by Nintendo won't.

The console doesn't support the type of game.

Why don’t you whatever owner get that the Wii has the Classic and GC controllers?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Bobbuffalo said:
Graves said:
Bobbuffalo said:
Graves said:
Bobbuffalo said:

OOh now I see what you mean. So I have to buy a HD games to have good games that can be on the wii too but the 3d companies won't do them because they treat me like a retard?Sorry, that won't happen.

If that's the case I'll stick with Nintendo. And for 3d parties, their lost.

I am the customer. I decide which console is better for me, not 3d parties. Besides 1 or maybe 2 games, I am not interested in HD consoles.

That's fine, you're the customer and its your money. But obviously YOUR money isn't worth shit to them. I bought a HD console and I have no complaints with my 3rd party selection.

Around the Network
Roma said:
Phrancheyez said:
ugh..why don't you wii owners get that traditional fighters don't work on Wii? The controller does not support it. Period. Tekken will never make it to the Wii for the same reason SF4 didn't....and the same reason Soul Calibur didn't. And the same reason the majority of fighter games not made by Nintendo won't.

Why don’t you whatever owner get that the Wii has the Classic and GC controllers?

Typical Wii user doesn't own a Classic or GC controller. That's not going to help sales.

Graves said:
Roma said:
Phrancheyez said:

Typical Wii user doesn't own a Classic or GC controller. That's not going to help sales.

Just do a monster hunter 3 pack in!

Soriku said:
I bought a Wii and have no complaints with the 3rd party selection either.

So can you stop making it so only the HD consoles have good third party games?

Wii owners complain all the time they want HD releases on their console. Not the other way around.

Graves said:
Soriku said:
I bought a Wii and have no complaints with the 3rd party selection either.

So can you stop making it so only the HD consoles have good third party games?

Wii owners complain all the time they want HD releases on their console. Not the other way around.

read what soriku said again :P

MontanaHatchet said:
jaf said:
MontanaHatchet said:
jaf said:
MontanaHatchet said:
The petition didn't work for Resident Evil 5, and that game was in way higher demand for a port. Stop wasting your time.

Capcom and Namco are different companies. 

Harada (Tekken developer) is actually requesting Tekken fans to speak up if they want a Wii version. 

So? Capcom has already released Resident Evil 4 on the Wii at that time and was greatly satisfied with the sales. And why do Wii fans love petitions so much? They make petitions more than anyone else by far.

Wii fans probably make so many petitions, let me see, maybe b/c most mulitplatform games get ignored for the Wii, lol

There is a difference. In the interview, Harada said Wii fans have to raise their voices for a Wii Tekken. I usually don't support petitions cuz I know they don't work but this time, the developer actually said that people need to raise their voices to get a Wii Tekken (and what better way than a petition). 

Yeah, but do you see owners of either of the HD consoles making a petition for every Wii exclusive? What about Bully: Scholarship Edition? PS3 fans didn't make a petition demanding that for the PS3. And let's not be hypocrites. Wii fans should be making petitions asking for every game. Golden Axe and Conflict: Denied Ops should have been on the Wii too! All games must go!

And do you know exactly how Namco knew that 360 owners wanted Tekken 6? I'm sure it was a lot of factors involved, not just that. Probably the main factor was that Tekken 6 seems to have been in development forever (we've known about it for years now), and the development costs were getting to the point where Namco felt like it needed to be on the 360.

Don't you think your kinda being disengenious when the actual developer basically asked for a petition.

All the same... meh.