By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Famitsu reveals first screens on Ninety-Nine Nights 2 and Magna Carta 2

is it coming for ps3 ?

Around the Network

I think it is unlikely for this game T_T

NNN2004 said:
is it coming for ps3 ?

Magna Carta? Not at the moment, although Namco is publishing it so you can probably expect a PS3 port one year later with all the extra boobs they couldn't fit on a DVD9. 

I own Magna Carte and let me say the boobs and box art were both amazing. The Box Art and packaging alone was worth about $10. However the game was pure ass from the brief time I spent with it and regret even spending $20 on it, maybe things will change with MC2? If it gets 8's or above then I am putting it on my wishlist, but for now no way.

It's just that simple.

@MinstaMack

How long did you play Magna Carta?

Around the Network

Probably four to five hours which is more then most reviewers seem to put in it. The combat was ass to.

It's just that simple.

@MonstaMack

The combat system was really confusing but you should give Magna Carta another try because of its excellent story.

looks good

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Magna Carta had very very good story and i actually liked the battle system

Some characters had good voices (Orha is my favorite)

This game deserve to be played for RPG lovers (Who can see the big picture)

plz bring 2 to PS3 (Sales on Xbox will be disastrous)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
daroamer said:

Nice!

Are the character designs being done by Hyung-tae Kim again?  He's one of my favorite artists.

Pervert

Hehe, he's an awesome artist, I imported one of his artbooks from Japan that has a lot of the character designs from Magna Carta and other stuff he's worked on.  I love his imaginative clothing designs, very original. 

People keep going on about the way he draws women but it's really no different than western artists.  Have you ever seen what Catwomen runs around in? Most female comic book characters are similarly drawn and most of them don't even have clothes, just a coat of latex.