By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Famitsu reveals first screens on Ninety-Nine Nights 2 and Magna Carta 2

twesterm, are you a Dynasty Warrior fan?

Around the Network
g-value said:
More jrpgs.

Magna Carta 1 had an amazing storyline and interesting characters but had horrible voice acting and the combat system was a one big hassle. Hopefully Magna Carta 2 can fix Magna Carta 1's mistakes.

Never played Ninety-Nine Nights 1 but i hope Ninety-Nine Nights 2 ends up being a great game.

N3 was a big dynasty warriors-esqe brawl with tons of enemies on screen at once. And thats where the fun really ended...it was repetitive like there was no tomorrow. Hoping the new dev team can work something out...

Never played Magna Carta, but those screens are gonna make me watch the game.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

hayeya_k said:
magna carta 2 = Epic fail in japan if released on 360 only

hmm indeed nice boobs, but hopefully the game is a bit more than just these... The first one was dissapointing to me.

Well now, i was just getting ready to sell my 360 and LOOK what shows up!

Ahh, its good being a dual-HD console owner, so many perks.

Around the Network

Magna Carta 1 = Worst RPG in history.

they need to make alot and alot of improvement on it, or just forget about the damn thing.

PullusPardus said:

they need to make alot and alot of improvement on it, or just forget about the damn thing.

Well it was bad, but not the worst.

And i'd buy it just for teh HD boobies. :D

PullusPardus said:

It had a great story and good characters (even if their voice acters were horrible).

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
PullusPardus said:

Well it was bad, but not the worst.

And i'd buy it just for teh HD boobies. :D

Well you did buy Tears to Tiara and Record of Agarest War.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Nice!

Are the character designs being done by Hyung-tae Kim again?  He's one of my favorite artists.