By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Famitsu reveals first screens on Ninety-Nine Nights 2 and Magna Carta 2

N3 was a letdown, given the rest of the Kingdom Under Fire series, but it managed to do a little better job of not being boring, as opposed to KUF: CoD.

I have high hopes for N3-2, as Feel Plus seems to be one of those up-and-coming developers, and has done good work thus far.

MC2 is also exciting, since we all considered it vaporware for the past 2-3 years. I've patiently been waiting for MC2 news, so this is GREAT. Maybe we'll see Huxley and Alan Wake this year, and complete the circle of all the vaporware titles.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Magna Carta 2 looks sexy so far. I heard the first one suffered from bad English voice acting, a confusing battle system, and some wierd character designs.

NNN2-played the demo for the first one. It seemed to have serious problems similar to Dynasty Warriors as well the character's hair sometimes going through their bodies during cutscenes.

I'll wait and see if the sequels fair any better.

N3 was great. I want the sequal NOW!!!

LordMatrix said:

Ninety-Nine Nights 2

"Microsoft’s Ninety-Nine Nights was an absolutely beautiful looking game, fun as hell and pushed tons of characters on the screen. But it also featured some of the worst VO acting ever and an abysmal save system. The game could have been amazing with a few tweaks and some online co-op sadly it was not to be, but MS is not one to give up, so they’re back with Ninety-Nine Nights 2. Unlike the original, FeelPlus + is developing the title and if Lost Odyssey is anything to go by, they have the chops to make N32 the title we all knew it could. If nothing else these first screens look impressive."

Would love to know who wrote that, Nintey-Nine Nights really wasn't that good of a game...

It was one of the first games I got for my 360 and was bored of it within an hour.

Wow. Magna Carta 2 is back from the dead. So we've had two games rise back from the dead this month (Ni-oh).

NNN2 has a chance to be good because feel+ is making it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

magna carta 2 = Epic fail in japan if released on 360 only

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Will Magna Carta 2 sell??

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Not really. The PSP version only sold 30k.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

nen-suer said:

I heard the original one sold about 200K in Japan

More jrpgs.

Magna Carta 1 had an amazing storyline and interesting characters but had horrible voice acting and the combat system was a one big hassle. Hopefully Magna Carta 2 can fix Magna Carta 1's mistakes.

Never played Ninety-Nine Nights 1 but i hope Ninety-Nine Nights 2 ends up being a great game.