By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Famitsu reveals first screens on Ninety-Nine Nights 2 and Magna Carta 2

The images from the new famitsu look great! According to Famitsu

Magna Carta 2

* Should be out this year

* Looks like Lost Odyssey in art style

* Xbox 360 exclusive

Ninety-Nine Nights 2

* will have 2 player mode

* 50% done will be out sometime in 2009

* Developer feel plus+ is at the helms

If you want to search for them so far I have only found scans but feel free to look.

I cannot speak japanese and the scans i saw were not the best sorry folks hopefully better shots and info comes soon

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

great!!

Magna Carta 2

"Yes, Magna Carta II has been a long time coming, in fact it’s been in the works for perhaps longer than Final Fantasy XIII and that’s saying a lot! But the game is finally on its way to being released this year exclusively on the X360. Famitsu has some of the first screens of the game and from what I can make out the designs as always for this series are amazingly sexy. Now we wait for out first glimpse at the game in motion which may be a bit longer."

Ninety-Nine Nights 2

"Microsoft’s Ninety-Nine Nights was an absolutely beautiful looking game, fun as hell and pushed tons of characters on the screen. But it also featured some of the worst VO acting ever and an abysmal save system. The game could have been amazing with a few tweaks and some online co-op sadly it was not to be, but MS is not one to give up, so they’re back with Ninety-Nine Nights 2. Unlike the original, FeelPlus + is developing the title and if Lost Odyssey is anything to go by, they have the chops to make N32 the title we all knew it could. If nothing else these first screens look impressive."

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Deleted by User

I been looking but can't seem to find forum policies anywhere. Can someone tell me if it's ok for me to put links with scans or post scans here?

Update: I found the Forum Rules not seeign anything mentioning scans not allowed or did I just miss it? I want to make sure because I'm frequent member on teamxbox forums and they ban you for it.

Around the Network

Will take down if requested by a mod.

Wouldn't that make One Hundred and Ninety Eight Nights?

We don't have a scan restriction here, so feel free to post it.

LordMatrix said:

The images from the new famitsu look great! According to Famitsu

Magna Carta 2

* Should be out this year

* Looks like Lost Odyssey in art style

* Xbox 360 exclusive

Ninety-Nine Nights 2

* will have 2 player mode

* 50% done will be out sometime in 2009

* Developer feel plus+ is at the helms

If you want to search for them so far I have only found scans but feel free to look.

I cannot speak japanese and the scans i saw were not the best sorry folks hopefully better shots and info comes soon

Bout time we get some info on Magna Carta 2. We have know about it for over a year.

Fixing link,