By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website suggestions / improvements

I don´t know if someone mentioned it before but how about comparing more than 2 consoles?

Example: We´ve got a handheld and a console market. We´ve got 2 major handhelds at this time (PSP, NDS) but we still have the GBA which is selling good in the US and still on the market in Japan and Europe too. Also we´ve got 3 major consoles. We always had since PSX days.

I´d really like to compare the figures of all current gen consoles/handhelds at one tim and probably analysts would like it too. Would this be possible to manage?

2) We´ve got Japan,. Europe and America and we´ve got the world - what about sales figures for the whole world? So we could watch the global sales figure with just one click. Of course this is just possible to do if you could get some europe data... but some mods recently told something would come there...

3) Wy couldn´t we separate Europe from the "other" markets? Of course Canada is near the US but Australia, China, other small markets (are China and so in the "Japan" figures?) could be shown on their own I think... So we´d have Japan, America, Europe and Others... europe is a big market too and shouldn´t be showed as "others"... but of course we need europe sales figures (monthly) for this too...

Would something I mentioned be possible to do?

Around the Network

I love this site!!!! You guys are the best! Thanks for the great facts to. You guys are a lot better then NEXTGENWARS!!!!!

blehFucktards said:
THIS SITE SUCKS COCK

You have something in common and want to share it with us?

Good to see this site is still going 

blehFucktards said:

I love this site!!!! You guys are the best! Thanks for the great facts to. You guys are a lot better then NEXTGENWARS!!!!!

I agree!!!!!!

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I have a small request. Could we get a feature to browse through American sales data similar to the Japanese data? Thanks.

Around the Network

For some reason, the spell check in Firefox no longer works when I'm typing up a post. Can this be fixed?

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Steve 3.2 said:
For some reason, the spellcheck in Firefox no longer works when I'm typing up a post. Can this be fixed?

Right click, and click "spell check this feild." 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Louie said:

I don´t know if someone mentioned it before but how about comparing more than 2 consoles?

That would be great. And a filter(just a row of checkboxes for all the consoles?) for the software charts. That way you could compare nextgen/handhelds etc game sales a lot easier.

New version of the site is much more PSP- browser friendly - no problem with dislocated ads and logging in. Hot.

Is it possible to make the piecharts (hardware/software) in the monthly/weekly sales pages have fixed colors for each platform, so software and hardware of each platform have the same color.