By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website suggestions / improvements

Worldwide - All time totals section would be cool or even cumulative American and Japan. Now, we have to add ...

Around the Network

Erm... see the worldwide bit on the lefthand side?? At the top? And I'm sure it would take only a couple of seconds to fix the blank topic problem...

DreamsCast said: Erm... see the worldwide bit on the lefthand side?? At the top? And I'm sure it would take only a couple of seconds to fix the blank topic problem...
Only over 1 million sellers. You do know how many PSP titles is over 1 million? I meant all not only top dogs.

how to edit post, when you wrote where japan weekly or american monthly charts shown ? also would be good to have a preview of post =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said: how to edit post, when you wrote where japan weekly or american monthly charts shown ? also would be good to have a preview of post =)
I always post my post, and then edit it once it's posted. Look just to the left of your post. It should be there.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

you don`t get =) yep, you can edit your post in forum, but c`nnot in news and charts.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said: you don`t get =) yep, you can edit your post in forum, but c`nnot in news and charts.
Oh yeah, Need to be able to edit the News articles. However it is a known problem :)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Just a reminder: update prediction league results

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

maybe some polls? could grant some nice info.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Not Found The requested URL /forum/dbinfinity.bounceme.net was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. When you try and click on someone's website within their profile, it adds /forum/ to the front. Dunno if you're trying to load it in the same window or what, but it's a small issue. EDIT Disregard, you need to add http:// to the front of your address otherwise it will add the /forum/ Maybe default it to http. :P