By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website suggestions / improvements

This may just be me, but I was lookign In America(total) looking for Elite Beat Agets, but it only give me the top 200 games. There now way to search it at all. I think you should be able to search and find any game, not just the best selling.

Around the Network

I suggest marking posts that have been edited as "edited by [user] on [date]" once again, a standard forum feature

I repeat my request on preview button.

> and < are not allowed (when put in the other order because the edit box interprets it as html tag), please fix this

I was using > and < instead of ] and [ in my previous comment and saw that it disappeared and I had to retype and use [], which is why I added the last item. I didn't want to use html.  I just wanted to type [date] using > and <. In bbcode, dangling tags would not be allowed, so any dangling tags would just show up as text, giving the user more flexibility in writing

Havent read the entire thread here, but my suggestions so far are.. Make it so we can generate our own graphical charts (like how the main page has wii, 360 and ps3 sales, it would be cool if we could take various games or consoles and make our own.. I personally would like a halo 3 and mario galaxies one :p ) aside that I guess just work on making the numbers as accurate as possible.

As well it would be nice to get data for games under a million, me personally, i'm a huge rare fan on 360 but their titles don't seem to hit a million outside of pdz, there are many other games id like to track and I never can here..

Maybe have a sales organization by each company or something, there is a lot of interesting potential for sites like this.    

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.