By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website suggestions / improvements

List of users on the front page of our forum is becoming big. Very big. Is it necessary to show the whole list ? I suggest showing only member@online.

Around the Network

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Like all of the recent changes girls. got rid of those damn blink ads, thank you. really thank you. fixed the worldwide section. looks nice. bring more of the mate1 ads though. i like. mmmm. I read in another post you are going to redo the profile, with stats etc. great idea. Can't wait to see it.

i wonder if people could get a personal messagebox, because now there is 2 much peoplebashing going on. I mean can't they do that in private?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

i was just wondering if anyone was feeling the same way as i do concerning signatures... i believe they are a great annoyance and just pollute the thread. I also believe the avatar's enough. but if i am the only one wanting to get rid of them, i'll comply...

Yes, a private messaging system is coming.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I'm all for Sigs, but Sig Gifs are a real eye sore. Any chance we can make sig's text only? Second question, any way we can get a choice of colours in our text? I find that having purple text in my posts makes it a lot easier to catch my posts as a I scroll.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said: I'm all for Sigs, but Sig Gifs are a real eye sore. Any chance we can make sig's text only? Second question, any way we can get a choice of colours in our text? I find that having purple text in my posts makes it a lot easier to catch my posts as a I scroll.
That would be neat to allow a scripting system, so you can change the background color, ETC. And set it to your profice as a theme or something. (I like background colors because it allows for more texts with diffrent colors. And have the option to turn OFF that scripting system. As not all will enjoy seeing it. However as long as it dosent play a role in formatting the entry, it could be turned off without notice. I like the sig Gifs. However I dont like big ugly gaudy ones. sieanr is the extreme. and Wii_gamer isnt much better. I like the low profile images. I think their sexy and add alot to say who someone is. Huge images, and gif movies are NOT in the 'nice' bracket.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

One thing that definitely needs fixing is when someone makes a topic, it needs to have a title, because if it is blank, there's no way to get to the post. You should make titles a requirement, and maybe offer other ways to click the topic, like those arrows on the side, or make the dates link-able. Someone made a topic without a title and now nobody can get to it without a link.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )