By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official WiiWare, Virtual Console, and DSi Ware thread

Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:
I made the images all thumbnail-sized so as to save on loading, and go easy on the older PCs. (You can click on the image to enlarge, of course). But do y'all think it'd be better/easier to make the images larger instead? Right now, the posts seem somewhat...plain.

Orient the images to the center of your post and try to make the names stand out more somehow.

I'll give that a shot. I wish the site gaves us more font sizes to play around with, but I'll see what I can do.

Around the Network

I like My Pokemon Ranch, it´s until now the only Wiiware game that I have.

MANUELF said:

I'll toss that in. But why are you denying yourself the awesomeness that is World of Goo?!?

noname2200 said:
MANUELF said:

I'll toss that in. But why are you denying yourself the awesomeness that is World of Goo?!?

i was thinking the same thing. do you have your torch and pitchfork around, i seem to have forgot to bring mine.

anyway, add me in for liking tiki towers. it's kinda like world of goo in a way [building structures] but it isn't as good. i still got my 5 bucks out of it, though.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

This is great Noname. I'm planning on picking up some more WiiWare and VC games soon, but it can be really hard to know what is good and what is bad.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

I have played 7 wii ware games and 3 VC games

Recommend:

Wii Ware:  Lost Winds, Target Toss Pro: Bags and Helix

VC: SMB3, Legend of Zelda and Punch Out

Disliked:

Pong Toss: Frat Party Games, FFCC: My Life as a King

Strongly Disliked:

Snowboard Riot and Gyrostarr (SAVE YOUR MONEY)

noname2200 said:
MANUELF said:

I just download it and it really is awesome, by the way my highest goo tower is 10.38m with 57 goo balls

This week has to be the worst week ever for North America concerning Wiiware and Virtual console releases. Pitfall for the Genesis and Pop up pirates for WW. Ughhhhhhhh....

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

d DarkNight_DS said:
This week has to be the worst week ever for North America concerning Wiiware and Virtual console releases. Pitfall for the Genesis and Pop up pirates for WW. Ughhhhhhhh....

And we're still waiting for Majora's Mask... Good job as usual NoA!

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

amazing job!