By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official WiiWare, Virtual Console, and DSi Ware thread

freaking add me to the i f-ing love it catogory on world of goo nows!!!!!!

now that thats off my chest, good thread you have here noname, i can see you put a lot of work on it, and i like it.

other games i like on here...

super mario bros 1 and 3
super mario world
super mario 64
mario kart 64
paper mario
f-zero x
harvest moon
legend of zelda link to the past and oot
waverace 64

cubello
orbient
bombermann blast
ffcc my life as a king
defend your castle
dr.mario online rx

thats all i can think of right now

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Put me for liking World of Goo too!

Amazing game!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

tuoyo said:
Amazing! Why aren't you a mod?

Can't see the Paper Aeroplane DSiWare game on the list. I love that game.

Thanks!

I don't think that game's out in the West yet, just Japan, so it's going into the "Coming Soon" (or the DSi one if it comes out this Monday).

SJGohan3972 said:
Put me down for likeing Mega Man 9, Defend Your Castle, Art Style: Orbient (I liked all 3 but this is my favorite on the WW), and Art Style: Aquia (my favorite on the DSiWare so far)

I had not realized the scope of games on Nintendo's download services until I saw it here, and your not including the hundreds of Virtual Console games yet. I've been pretty impressed how Nintendo has supported their download services this gen (exspecially for them being Nintendo)

Will do!

And yeah, there's a lot of downloadable stuff right now, and more coming each week. Virtual Console is going to murder me...

vonboysp said:
freaking add me to the i f-ing love it catogory on world of goo nows!!!!!!

now that thats off my chest, good thread you have here noname, i can see you put a lot of work on it, and i like it.

other games i like on here...

super mario bros 1 and 3
super mario world
super mario 64
mario kart 64
paper mario
f-zero x
harvest moon
legend of zelda link to the past and oot
waverace 64

cubello
orbient
bombermann blast
ffcc my life as a king
defend your castle
dr.mario online rx

thats all i can think of right now

Consider them added! And if you get anymore, let me know.

Amazing work! I was just looking for something like this now with the SD channel.

Include me in the Who Liked Megaman 9 section.

You didn't like Lost Winds? why? I was planning to buy it.

Also, are you planning to put all VC games?! My god, good luck with that :S

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I like all the Artstyle games for Wiiware.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Soma said:
Amazing work! I was just looking for something like this now with the SD channel.

Include me in the Who Liked Megaman 9 section.

You didn't like Lost Winds? why? I was planning to buy it.

Also, are you planning to put all VC games?! My god, good luck with that :S

Gracias! And I'll toss you in as soon as I hit Post.

I think my problem with Lost Winds is primarily that it was overhyped. It's a beautiful game with a wonderful atmosphere, but there's not much of a challenge in the platforming OR puzzles, and once you beat it there's not much left to do. Overall, it's essentially more of a tutorial for the real game, than it is a game proper.

That said, I AM looking forward to the sequel, just to see if they kick things up a notch.

And yeah, VC will be added in sometime next week (although maybe not in its entirety just yet...). If you, or anyone else, knows of a single site that catalogues all the VC titles, it'd be a HUGE help.

SmokedHostage said:
I like all the Artstyle games for Wiiware.

Noted and adding.

Ok, thanks for the info, I don't like easy game so I'll pass.

About your VC question, have you looked on VGChartz? lol I just found 388 games, I don't know if some game is missing but that's more than enough

EDIT:

I just looked closely and it has many errors, some games haven't been released and things like that. Also, I looked at IGN and it's a mess, or at least I couldn't find well organized (the list of games is mixed between retail, wiiware and vc, I couldn't use a filter just to see VC)

Good point.

But I meant a place that has them listed by region and by Nintendo points. Genre would be nice too (since there are just about a dozen VC games that I've never played ), but isn't completely necessary

ah I see.... now that I think about it, maybe the Nintendo channel, but I don't think it has all the games.

Wiiware games I like that I own and recommend others buy: World of Goo, Toki Tori, Bomberman Blast, Art Style Orbient, Alien Crush returns, Lost Winds, Lit, Gradius Rebirth

Games I recommend you don't buy (that I own): Gyrostarr, Pirates the Key of dreams, Evasive space

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.