By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - killzone 2 fails to live up the hype

It would have passed 500K in NA by now. And it's probably selling better in Europe. Christ, these anti-KZ2 threads are getting dull.

Around the Network

Legs dude every heard of them:

"when a game continues to sell strong week after week after the initial release" plus you forgot to mention it has already sold 1.37 million and is little over a month old. Plus you "tried" to hate of LBP but it also has some serious "legs" and is already well over 2 million sold since it released 5 months ago.

Faastest permaban ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

What did he expect

Wow, this was a poor attempt. At least try to hide the fact that you haven't even played the game and no nothing about it...

Around the Network

The game is selling fairly well and regardless of the sales it's a fantastic game.  Every FPS fan needs to play this game.  It will be the best FPS this year until Modern Warfare 2 is released.

disappointing sales indeed.

But it did have an impossible amount of hype to live up to.

I blame sony PR for hyping this game as the be all and end all saviour of the ps3

TheTruthProphet said:
disappointing sales indeed.

But it did have an impossible amount of hype to live up to.

I blame sony PR for hyping this game as the be all and end all saviour of the ps3

False.  You actually are claiming Sony would ever say that one game was their be-all and end-all savior?  We can see instantly that you don't know what you are talking about.

Bye bye, burgles!

Sales weren't as good as we'd like, but it seems like most of the people who bought it were satisfied with the purchase. My nephew bought a PS3 just for the game, and he doesn't regret it. Sony's marketing for the thing was HORRIBLE, though. All I saw was that forgettable sniper add. It's like they wanted the game to sell poorly. After all the dev time, I would've made this game a major event.

I'll buy it eventually.

rckrz6 said:

Yes the game was exteremely over hyped, but i still have yet to play it to see what all the hype was about

......................o...k.....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)