By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That's it! I have decided to start and finish Ocarina of time!

Dante G said:
That battle with the phantom coming out from the paintings was pretty cool.

Shhh...don't spoil it for him!

Around the Network

you got lost.... kids today getting spoon fed till they are twenty

ZZetaAlec said:
Dante G said:
Nothing...

Shhh...don't spoil it for him!

Hide my quote so that it doesn't spoil it for him pls :)

From the picture he showed in his latest update I got confused and I thought he had already done that :-/

it won't take you much, you probably have beaten it by tomorrow.

Orca_Azure said:
see you in a few hours :d it's not a long game

emilie autumn said:
it won't take you much, you probably have beaten it by tomorrow.

Why do people keep saying things like this?  Don't give the guy a hard time, it's his first time through the game.  This is a BIG game made for exploring.  It should take a long time.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Agree with theRepublic, when you don't know anything about this game it takes a while to finish. More if you want to find the 100%.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

If you think it's hard after the first 3 easy dungeons then I'm really really looking forward when you in the water temple or shadow temple hell even the destert temple

Damn it now I want to play this game again, haven't played it in about 5 years I think.

Guess I'll play it after Majoras Mask.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I hadn't played OoT in years, not since I bought it for the N64. I recently downloaded it for the Wii but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Well, I just finished the Forrest Temple. I have to say that I am fairly impressed. I needed to check the guide a couple of time, I guess I don't have the pacience of a kid with lots of time to play. But I was able to destroy the Ganondorf phantom all by myself.

Next Saturday I will play a couple of hours and maybe come here to post my impressions.

See you then

you r going to hate the water temple

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.