By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your most anticipated "no press" title?

Matt seemed to be aluding to the fact that it got a publisher in IGN's last podcast. At least that was the way I took it.

Around the Network

Nintendo officially recognizes them as a developer. I kinda doubt they'd be a scam if they've acquired Wii and DS dev kits.

Can you direct me to where it was supposedly outed as a scam?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Heavy Rain-Quantic Dream(PS3)

Fracture-Lucas Arts(PS3)

ASH-Mistwalker(DS) Is there lots of press on this or not.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms-Koei(PS3)JPN only release apparently.

Red Faction 3-Volition Inc.(PS3)

WardevilEnigma-Digiguys(PS3)

Hmmm they all seem to be on the PS3 with release dates of 08.......big year for PS3.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Little Big Planet - PS3 Have only seen the one thing on this game ever.

King Story - Wii, Same again

Both looking stunning to me.

Red Faction 3-Volition Inc.(PS3) now thats going to be great if its anything like the PS2 games.

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
Nintendo officially recognizes them as a developer. I kinda doubt they'd be a scam if they've acquired Wii and DS dev kits.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179967&page=9

And where has anyone established that they're recognized as a developer and have devkits? Do we have pictures of the devkits?

They had some footage of a basic DS game, but you can execute code on a DS without a devkit so that proves nothing. 

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Pinball Hall of Fame on the Wii. I played the heck out of the one on the Cube. Tried to play it a few months ago but my friggin save file wouldn't load. :(

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

The_vagabond7 said:
I'm interested in dragon blade:wrath of fire.

That makes two whole copies as soon as it get released yay!

PS3: Monster Hunter 3, Way of the Samurai 3, White Knight Story

Wii: Batallion Wars 2 

Smash_Brother said:
Viper1 said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179967&page=9

And where has anyone established that they're recognized as a developer and have devkits? Do we have pictures of the devkits?

They had some footage of a basic DS game, but you can execute code on a DS without a devkit so that proves nothing. 

I guess there's more controversy now over Nibris and the fact they're apparently using a DS pirate device to run the code in at least one video that was sent to Cubed3.  Also the owner of Cubed3 posted in that Neogaf thread and he's growing scepticle about Nibris as well.