By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your most anticipated "no press" title?

NiGHTS

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Fatal inertia - Maybe its got more press than I reilized but anyone else exited about this one?

"All three consoles have been out for some time now. So its time to stop using the term "next gen" this is current gen people."-me-

MCL

Dewey's Adventure. I predict it will be awesome and as under appreciated as games like Okami.

Way of the Samurai 3. 

I loved the first one, and haven't bought the second, but I've heard is even better (well, larger in scale, really).  Sadly, I haven't seen a thing about the third one since it was first announced a few years ago.  It was set to come out this year and is one of the reasons I bought my ps3. 

HSG5 never hear anything about this.

Mercenaries 2, the first game was a masterpiece for the PS2, its wartime GTA in North korea, the next one looks to take everything from the first one and make it 100x better, but this time its in South America.

Around the Network

Dewy, Zack & Wiki and Fire Emblem :RD, NiGHTS too if it turns out good. IGN seems to think it's very 'meh' though.

Oh, and Disaster: Day of Crisis - although this'll will probably gets lots of media when it's closer to release.

sKATE!!!

All Harvest Moon games.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Culdcept Saga for X360.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Viper1 said:
Sadness. A black and white psychological gothic horror thriller game for Wii.

I thought it was confirmed that Nibris was one big scam...

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks