By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your most anticipated "no press" title?

Here's a really simple one that can help a few gems shine that aren't getting much exposure. What's your most anticipated title that isn't getting, the cover stories, and big previews that the AAA titles are getting? I have three:

King of Fighters XI and Neo Geo Battle Colisseum(PS2)-There's been no press for SNK games releasing lately, but their entire back catalogue of fighters seems to be pouring out before our eyes. Hopefully both show up at budget price, because I will splurge on both.

Pain(PSN)-That little PSN title where you catapult yourself into buildings for high scores. This looks like the best arcade title since Crazy Taxi. The only thing that could make me want this game more would be if SEGA itself we're developing this.

What's yours?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Godzilla: Unleashed (the Wii version in particular over the others). However, I'm a huge fan of the franchise in general, so...

Trauma Center: New Blood

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Chibi Robo: Park Patrol for DS

Dewy's Adventure for Wii

I'm interested in dragon blade:wrath of fire.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Zack and Wiki for the Wii. I love puzzle and adventure games.. and everything about this reminds me of Zelda : Wind Waker.

damkira said:

Zack and Wiki for the Wii. I love puzzle and adventure games.. and everything about this reminds me of Zelda : Wind Waker.

You must not go to IGN much.  Mega press there.

Orb and Thorn by Crossbeam Studios

No More Heroes by Grasshopper (i think)

P.S Look out for Medal of Honor 2 Heroes for the Wii, its possible that it could be a AAA title, im not sure. The reason i mentioned it is because IGN is the only press covering it so far, and its bound to go unnoticed since it comes out ONE DAY after MARIO GALAXY. What timing.

No More Heroes gets tons of press.

It's a Wonderful World (DS)

It is an old game: Kessen II