By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your most anticipated "no press" title?

advance wars 2 ds!

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

BTW any news about Wardevil lately , the first trailer was one of the most impressive from what Ive seen :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Does No More Heroes count as no press? Gaming geek are generally pretty excited about it, but that's about it. Looks very promising in any case.

Smash_Brother said:
Viper1 said:
If Nibris was a scam, don't you think NOA and Frontline Studios (the initial publishers of Sadness) would have said something?

First of all, no, I highly doubt Frontline would say anything because the fact that they were duped makes them look like clowns.

And second, of course NoA wouldn't acknowledge it because Nibris doesn't have development hardware and unless you can link me a picture proving that Nibris isn't using a pirated DS rom to run code, then I see no reason to believe otherwise.

Look, I've personally spoken to the guy in charge of getting new Wii developers set up and running because I was interested in WiiWare development, and I mentioned Nibris to him and he had never heard of them (but he had heard of BPlus who is also in Europe).

I'm pretty damn certain that Nibris is either an outright scam or a case where a couple wannabe developers thought that posting a lot of concept art and ideas all over the place would somehow help them get developer status.

Bottom line, cross Sadness off of your anticipated lists until Nibris releases something proving that they're not just a concept art studio with some pirate DS hardware.

You do realize Nibris was at Liepzig, don't you?  Did you also know they announced a partnership with FOG Studios?   If they are con men, give them a round of Academy Awards for get publishing deals, IP representation and even getting into Leipzig.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

endless ocean

Around the Network

Fire Emblem 10 (Wii)
Soul Nomad (PS2)

Both Strategy-RPG's, my cup of tea. :D

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Viper1 said:

You do realize Nibris was at Liepzig, don't you?  Did you also know they announced a partnership with FOG Studios?   If they are con men, give them a round of Academy Awards for get publishing deals, IP representation and even getting into Leipzig.

You do realize you still haven't met the criteria I've given you twice?

Show me a screenshot of Sadness' gameplay, show me a picture of games on display their Leipzig booth, show me ANYTHING which indicates that they've actually created games instead of just more concept art.

I've looked and I can't find anything regarding Nibris' presence at Leipzig, other than people hearing that it was on display "behind closed doors" and whatnot and that they're supposedly selling ROTR t-shirts, even though the game doesn't exist yet.

And as for controversy, they took Silent Hill 5 fan art and attempted to pass it off as concept art for yet ANOTHER game they supposedly have in development.

Maybe Nibris will EVENTUALLY release a game, but I'm going to believe a goddamn word they say until that actually happens.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

The new Team Ico game on PS3. We know nothing about it, except that Team Ico is working on something on the PS3....

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Smash_Brother said:
Viper1 said:

You do realize Nibris was at Liepzig, don't you? Did you also know they announced a partnership with FOG Studios? If they are con men, give them a round of Academy Awards for get publishing deals, IP representation and even getting into Leipzig.

You do realize you still haven't met the criteria I've given you twice?

Show me a screenshot of Sadness' gameplay, show me a picture of games on display their Leipzig booth, show me ANYTHING which indicates that they've actually created games instead of just more concept art.

I've looked and I can't find anything regarding Nibris' presence at Leipzig, other than people hearing that it was on display "behind closed doors" and whatnot and that they're supposedly selling ROTR t-shirts, even though the game doesn't exist yet.

And as for controversy, they took Silent Hill 5 fan art and attempted to pass it off as concept art for yet ANOTHER game they supposedly have in development.

Maybe Nibris will EVENTUALLY release a game, but I'm going to believe a goddamn word they say until that actually happens.

I'm sorry that I cannot provide with a picture of the Wii dev kit in their office.  Can you provide me a picture of the Wii dev kit in the Capcom office?

Lots of games are shown behind closed doors at press events before any public unveiling.  I've sat in on several of them.  Point of the matter is they were officialy at Leipzig as reported by IGN and Gamespot.  

What they did was outsource some concept art from an artist who also did some Silent Hill fan art which was then used as concept art.

What you are doing is buying into this massive skepticism and contraversy.   

Since you know the Wii dev kit distributor, you may also be familiar with Nintendo's PR company.  Contact them and ask.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I have MORE.
WightKnightStory-Level5(PS3)

Folklore-GameRepublic(PS3) The press has been focusing on HeavenlySword and forgot about this one.

MonsterHunter3-Capcom(PS3) I dont think its even been announced yet.

Bladestorm:TheHundredYearWar-Koei(PS3)

Record of Agarest War-IdeaFactory(PS3)

Turok-PropagandaGames(PS3) This game should be getting more press than it is.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)