By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Blade gets a 67?

I don't really trust Metacritic scores before a game comes out. I would wait to see the IGN and Gamespot reviews first imo.

Around the Network

Ninja blade is the funest game I played this year.

Why do known PS3 fanboys have the need t post about a 360 game that they have never played?

overhyped games dont usually turn out good besides halo

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Race Pro, another Spring 360 exclusive, fared quite poorly with reviews.

Think it ended up on 73, which I think is decent enough. Don't think Simbin matched their success on the PC though.

1. It wasn't hyped (at least less than the other game from From Software. What was it called again.... oh yeah Demon's Souls)
2. There are only 18 reviews and one of them is obviously out of the range. It will easily have a 70+ Metascore after 35 reviews
3. Those who actually played the game have generally a good experience with it. (Including me)

Around the Network

It's wasn't hyped, though ps3 fanboys like OP would like it to be.

Skeeuk said:

NINJA BLADE WAS A HYPED GAME

but unfortunatly its fallen short because of to many qte sequences, bad design choice if anything.

if june rolls by and only halo wars and ninja blade have been released in 1st 6 months of this year, then thats bad for gamers.

Ninja Blade is not a hyped game; Too Human was.

it was hyped as some sort of god of war killer. people on these forums were also saying that it was one of microsoft's big bullets this year. believe me, i wouldn't say 'hyped' if it wasn't hyped.

Believe what you wantbugrimmar said:
it was hyped as some sort of god of war killer. people on these forums were also saying that it was one of microsoft's big bullets this year. believe me, i wouldn't say 'hyped' if it wasn't hyped.

Believe what you want, Ninja Blade was not hyped at all. It was simply known.

Killzone 2, Gears of War 2 now those are hyped games.

well , If u people can use crazzyman and similar irrational ps3 fanboys predictions to say that a game "flopped" why can't we use "god of war" killer by irrational 36ofanboys to say NB was hyped