By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Blade gets a 67?

dbot said:
I know Squilliam, it just seems you had a really good point that can easily be discounted because of the PS3 references. Leaving Left 4 Dead off of any 360 third party exclusives list is criminal. It is one of my favorite games this gen.

Speaking of L4D, I must play some more of that. I feel so neglectful now.

Since Axumblade included games Microsoft published as well I feel that I can raise him Gears of War, Braid, Mass Effect etc since what he listed were actually 2nd party titles as well.

Tease.

Around the Network

this game wasn't hyped.

It wasn't hyped at all, actually.

Modern Ninjas?

MontanaHatchet said:
Wasn't there a thread where someone claimed that Ninja Blade would be one of the games involved in destroying Killzone 2?

There was. Triple threat something, I think.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
yeah i was kinda wondering why it got such bad score too, anybody buy the game yet? thoughts?

I could be wrong but isn't a 67 on metacritic an average game?  Every game doesn't need need to score a 90 in order for it to be enjoyable.  For me that score means if i'm a fan of the genre, I might like it.  But its not going to be anything revolutionary.

Another thing to remember is that without having average games, what would make a game outstanding?

Yeah It got 67, so what?I'm gonna buy it, because i really enjoyed the demo.

But war... war never changes

Pipedream24 said:
yo_john117 said:
yeah i was kinda wondering why it got such bad score too, anybody buy the game yet? thoughts?

I could be wrong but isn't a 67 on metacritic an average game?  Every game doesn't need need to score a 90 in order for it to be enjoyable.  For me that score means if i'm a fan of the genre, I might like it.  But its not going to be anything revolutionary.

Another thing to remember is that without having average games, what would make a game outstanding?

Yeah, much like Dynasty Warrior games.  I enjoy those, but they get panned by critics.

NINJA BLADE WAS A HYPED GAME

but unfortunatly its fallen short because of to many qte sequences, bad design choice if anything.

if june rolls by and only halo wars and ninja blade have been released in 1st 6 months of this year, then thats bad for gamers.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

NINJA BLADE WAS A HYPED GAME

but unfortunatly its fallen short because of to many qte sequences, bad design choice if anything.

if june rolls by and only halo wars and ninja blade have been released in 1st 6 months of this year, then thats bad for gamers.

Bad for gamers?  RE5, SF4, HW, NB, SO4....I don't think gamers will be struggling for stuff to play.  And thats if gamers have finished the awesome holiday games.