By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Blade gets a 67?

Hyped exclusive gets a 67 on Metacritic? What happened?

Around the Network

I only saw 3 threads about it , so no it's not hyped.
people seemed to like the demo though

another fail, i cant believe this and madworld failed

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

yeah i was kinda wondering why it got such bad score too, anybody buy the game yet? thoughts?

blackstar said:
I only saw 3 threads about it , so no it's not hyped.
people seemed to like the demo though

it was semi hyped but only through certain members

Around the Network
DiplomaticImmunity said:
another fail, i cant believe this and madworld failed

There is a difference. Madworld was reviewed well but "failed" commercially.

Ninja Blade was a failure review-wise. Sales have yet to prove anything yet.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

i doubt it'll get many sales. too human was originally hyped to hell, but reviewers shot it down quickly and look how that ended up. lots of people liked the demo too, but ended up cancelling their purchase.

Honestly this game looked great, but the gameplay was terrible, at least as far as the demo was concerned. You can't judge a whole game based on the demo, but... it seems so canned as to be nothing more than an interactive movie with simplistic fighting.

I don't think this is going to go over very well, and frankly, I don't think people expected this game to be a serious hitter for the X360, either.

All the 360 really has exclusively this year, thusfar, are Halo Wars and Halo: ODST. Everything else is either minor, has sputtered (like SO4, and like Ninja Blade will, I would be willing to wager), or isn't coming until 2010 (like Gears 3 and Lionhead's next project).

Its because it is like God of War but not God Of War, and that genre of game isnt very good.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

axumblade said:

It actually fits in right along with a lot of other 3rd party exclusives the 360 had over the last year.

Infinite Undiscovery - 68

Too Human - 65

The Last Remnant - 65

main exceptions I can think of are

Star Ocean 4 - 78

Ninja Gaiden II - 81

Tales of Vesperia - 81

The last two don't really count too much anymore since they are no longer considered exclusive...not sure about last remnant, or star ocean 4 though.

So I'm thinking that from now on MS 3rd Party exclusives will either be 65-68 or 78-81. :p

Yeah its kinda disapointing how the majority of MS 3rd party exclusive games that are made out to be great end up being relativly trash.  MS should really work harder at getting good game developers to make games.