By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia announced for PS3

wierdassmart said:
Acevil said:
wierdassmart said:
Acevil said:

I doubt it g-value, usually they don't add too much. We will just get a new character and a new area.

Anyways I'm buying Tales of Vesperia again, because it is so awesome!

Edit: Unless this is Tales of Symphonia all over again.... actually I think this is Tales of Symphonia all over again! Enjoy ps3 japanese fans only!

that would just be very weird why would they put eternal sonate to europe and amerika (ps3 version)

and tales of vesperia not ????

Only because NAMCO-USA can be a jerk sometimes! I am still waiting for namcoxcapcom...

i think they need the sales if they only do japan they never make enough profit of it

it would be too much of a hassle it will at least release in amerika and i hope europe

Well if it releases in America, you don't really have to worry about Europe, since blu-ray is region free. Unless you want to play it in the another language.

Around the Network

buy a 'learn japanese in 30 days' tape

@ Acevil

jupp so I hope i'm right

nope english is fine ^^

guess what if tales of vesp makes it out this year along with x-edge, white knight, and rorona.......ps3 gamers should be very happy

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@ Max King of the Wild

I'm not forcing you to do anything.

Around the Network

i know. thats why i said try.

@ Man King of the Wild

I'm not trying to make you do anything either.

Hmm 5 games I always wanted from MS console are: ToV, SO4, LO, DoA 4 and NG II looks 2 are already coming to PS3 so I only need DoA 5 announced as multiplat and SO4 port :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

My reasons for buying an xbox just keep disappearing....

now plz announce Ace Combat for the PS3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Zlejedi said:
Hmm 5 games I always wanted from MS console are: ToV, SO4, LO, DoA 4 and NG II looks 2 are already coming to PS3 so I only need DoA 5 announced as multiplat and SO4 port :D

Where'd you get LO and SO4 from?  This announcement was only about ToV.