By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia announced for PS3

Shadowblind said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@shadownblind

why are YOU excited?

Why wouldn't I be? A rerelease of th greatest JRPG this gen so far is something NOT to be excited about?

Come to think of it, I'm more excited for this then NGS2, and thats my #1 most anticipated right now :D

err how does that work?

Around the Network

BEFORE I FEINT IS THIS REAL!!!!

Lostplanet22 said:
Acevil said:
nen-suer said:
My reasons for buying an xbox just keep disappearing....

now plz announce Ace Combat for the PS3

NEVER NEVER! I don't think they will, it has been a long while since Ace Combat 6 has been released better luck with Ace Combat 7!

In case you didn't heard it yet:

It was a tad controversial when Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation was announced as an Xbox 360 exclusive. After all, Namco Bandai's Ace Combat series had cut its teeth on Sony's consoles for years. Now, however, the title might return to familiar territory, as UK-based PSM3 Magazine is reporting on the development of Ace Combat 6 on PS3.

According to a brief blurb in the magazine, Ace Combat 6 is scheduled for release later this year, and will feature online co-op. The blurb also mentions that the title will include its own custom controller (clearly referring to the Ace-Edge flight sticks that were released alongside the 360 version).

With no official word from Namco Bandai on the topic, we're hesitant to believe this one just yet, although breaking exclusivity agreements is certainly not unheard of in this industry.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/02/12/rumor-ace-combat-6-returns-to-ps3/

YES YES.....thanx for the info am adding u as friend

@Acevil  ha in ur face in ur face

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Funny, ToV getting hyped by PS3 fans now will actually affect 360s' ToV sale'till then.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

@ Xxain

Yes this is real.

Around the Network

A pinch of salt is requried people!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Fake, fake all fake, like all the fake news that makes me go yeah, whoohoo and turn out to be totally false. I totally believe not a thing anymore until officially announced. Oh and that scan.. looks even more fake.

*nearly cries*, stop teasing me already.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Gh0st4lifE said:

Funny, ToV getting hyped by PS3 fans now will actually affect 360s' ToV sale'till then.

yeah discontinued games sell in bunches

g-value said:
@ Xxain

Yes this is real.

how can u be sure people?

If this is true

then good for the JRPG fans on the PS3 out there I hope you enjoy it :)

now give us Demon Soul ^^